corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Help fitting front fogs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help fitting front fogs
RKS

User status: Offline
4th Aug 05 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys after a small bit of help wiring some front fog lights into my 93 SRi

i've got the standard vauxhall front fog switch, and have the fog lights on the way.

Alltho i was a bit disapointed when i checked the other day and found out i do not have the wiring loom for front fogs (not any connectors in the fuse box for the fuse so deffo no plugs in there)

I would imagine that I would need a relay but what relay do I need?? or is the relay built into the switch? as I noticed there is a place in the fuse box for front and rear fog lights but neither of them are installed and rear fogs work fine?

Also there seem to be loads of terminals on the switch,

I would imagine there is
ignition live (for light in switch)
Earth
side light live (or would this togo relay?
live out to relay
connection to dash for light in clocks (If there is such a light for front fogs)

If someone could point me in the right direction it would be great!!

Thanks
CorsAsh

4th Aug 05 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well with the Irmscher airdam fogs, you get a wiring loom with a relay which mounts in the engine bay, then theres a live feed to the battery, a ground to the engine block, and some wires into the switch.

If I can find it, I'll scan in the instructions from mine, could help you out.

[Edited on 04-08-2005 by CorsAsh]
RKS

5th Aug 05 at 07:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh that would be really appreciated mate! thanks!
casper_ac

5th Aug 05 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u can buy a fog light wiring kit from halfrauds for about 11 wuid or so instructs relay all swtiches etc included so that could help!

New Poll