corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Taking photos of cars with Metalflake.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Taking photos of cars with Metalflake.
chumbly_warner
Premium Member

User status: Offline
29th Jul 05 at 14:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How do i take photos of my car, as it has metalflake on ot. When i try and take a pic the auto focus focuses on 1 of the metalflakes and the restof the picture is blured.

Thanks for any advice
vibrio
Banned

29th Jul 05 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

manual focus

focus on another part of the car

stand back

use smaller aperture (f8)
chumbly_warner
Premium Member

29th Jul 05 at 15:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks, also, when i look at the car i can see the metalflake shining then when the pic is taken, it looks dull, will using the manual focus fix this?
vibrio
Banned

29th Jul 05 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your eye views things differently to your camera's sensor lol
Ian
Site Administrator

30th Jul 05 at 13:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could be that the camera can't resolve the flakes as they're so small, or its focussing wrong and blurring the pic, you got example pics?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Taking photos of cars with Metalflake. 23 database queries in 0.0135651 seconds