corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » on my V5C is says under special notes: Non transferable registration mark ??..help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author on my V5C is says under special notes: Non transferable registration mark ??..help
5doormodder

User status: Offline
16th Jul 05 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does this mean I cannot put a private plate on my car ? If so why is this ?

any help would be great
CORSA NUT

16th Jul 05 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oooooh dunno mate but hope you get an answer.

Good to know for future reference!
5doormodder

16th Jul 05 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone know ?
welshdude

16th Jul 05 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Non transferable reg means that you cannot take the current reg off your car and transfer it to another car, however you can put a private plate on.

I know this as my mrs mrs works in the DVLA call centre. She says that the reason why is says non transferable is because its most likey had a private plate on in the past
Paul H

17th Jul 05 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by welshdude
Non transferable reg means that you cannot take the current reg off your car and transfer it to another car, however you can put a private plate on.

I know this as my mrs mrs works in the DVLA call centre. She says that the reason why is says non transferable is because its most likey had a private plate on in the past
this is true my car also has this written on the v5 and i know for deffo it had a private plate on it before i got it
Ian
Site Administrator

17th Jul 05 at 12:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah just means you can't keep the plate that is on it now if you do replace it.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » on my V5C is says under special notes: Non transferable registration mark ??..help 22 database queries in 0.0103490 seconds