corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Can Anyone Look At My Gear Linkage ?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Can Anyone Look At My Gear Linkage ?
Rza_2002

User status: Offline
9th Jul 05 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not Got Reverse, 1st Or 2nd.. know theres a few people on here just 5 mins or so away, so can any1 have a look at it, and reset/ line up gears / linkage again for me ?? i pay cash or sexual favours if your female
-wylo-

9th Jul 05 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres a tutorial on here I think on how to adjust your gear linkage. It's a piece of piss will take you 10mins
Rza_2002

9th Jul 05 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had a look at tutorial.. fail at first part
(jack up the car front and put axel stands under )
for 1 the jack wont fit under the car, and 2nd my m8's stole my axel stands.. and 3rd, looks a bit complicated for my brain !! , so still looking for someone to help
mav

9th Jul 05 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u starkie he might help
Rza_2002

9th Jul 05 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did txt him mav, but he's busy at work.. could have a look myself, but would need to find some ramps, so i could get car off ground enough to get under it
deanmcreynolds26

9th Jul 05 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres is a pole that runs into the car (gear stick) where it joinjs the actual linkage there is a nut! 13mm at the top loosen this, u shouldnt have to jack the car.. select neutrel in the car,, if u look at the gearbox u should see a small hole where the linkage goes into the box.. twist the linkage right whilst in neutrel and dop a drill bit in the hole to hold the linkage to the right at the gearbox..

in the car remove leather gear gaitor pull stick far left until u can drop a 4mm drill bit through the gearstick and into the gaitor frame..

retighten the nut that u earlier loosened.. u should be selecting all gears now..

ive prob confused fcuk out of you but u get the general idea mate.. ( i hope )

[Edited on 09-07-2005 by deanmcreynolds26]
Rza_2002

9th Jul 05 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will have a look it.. but think you've confused me.. you want to sort it for me m8 ? (and show me for next time) will sort you out with petrol costs etc
deanmcreynolds26

10th Jul 05 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

petrl cost to glenrothes for me aint cheap mate
Rza_2002

10th Jul 05 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol... sitting without a car costs more m8, whats rough price ?? £30 or sumthin

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Can Anyone Look At My Gear Linkage ? 23 database queries in 0.0091290 seconds