corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South East » Where is everyone??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Where is everyone??
Butler

User status: Offline
2nd Jul 05 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I live in folkestone, kent. Cant recall ever seeing anyone off here about folkestone?? Anyone?
corb

4th Jul 05 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hawkinge, isnt there a pub, Coach and Horses in Hawkinge? really near the church innit?
Butler

4th Jul 05 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

White horse pub, or black cant remember and i go past it everyday. Its on the main road theres a church bit further up. Surprised you know ive only been to maidstone about once.
corb

5th Jul 05 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

White Horse, could be. Friend of the family used to run the place. He had White Horse in Maidstone, Coach and Horses, Dukes/Queens Head(i think) in Sellinge, sure there was one in Hawkinge.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South East » Where is everyone?? 23 database queries in 0.0074089 seconds