corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Just got some new games kinda

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just got some new games kinda
Calum1577

User status: Offline
2nd Jul 05 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got "Destroy all humans", "Killzone" and "Driv3r". I know i know two of them arent new but I got all three for £50 in game. Killzone is pretty good was suprised with it. Driv3r is a bit kinda hmm not quiet GTA SA but not bad i suppose and Destroy all humans is pretty funny. Especially with the anal probe and then hurling red necks and cows into rivers or buildings. Any ways just thought i would let u all know.
Ren

2nd Jul 05 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Driv3r is shit. The only thing i liked about it, was the ability to make movies from your replay, but sometimes it glitches and totally fucks up. An example is, i was driving along the road, being chased by the police, and swerved throught some trees, and off a bridge. I then got out of the car, and ran to another car and stole it.

In the replay, for some reason, i hit the tree instead, and then it carried on playing all of the incidents i did after i fell off the bridge, but while i was still trapped on the tree. I hate Driv3r, and all those who made it

Good purchase with DAH though
mazdaspeed

3rd Jul 05 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I liked Driv3r got into it and completed it a while back its got its problems but thought it was pretty good if you give it time.
Calum1577

4th Jul 05 at 00:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have to agree with Ren here. Not too impressed with Driv3r just seems like a poor mans GTA SA. Destroy all humans is getting harder and better with every level i play but worried it wont have ne replay value once i complete it. Killzone is class. Has a mate round tonight and played loads of death matches and loved it.

New Poll