corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » head unit wireing problem >.<

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author head unit wireing problem >.<
Matt G

User status: Offline
10th Jun 05 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the guy that fitted my head unit was a bit of an ass and insted of buying the connector block to plug rite in he did it the old fasion way n connected the wires up.. any way when i came to sell my car i wanted to put the STD tape player in.. i took my cd player out and was left with a rite mess.. ended up having to reconnect the standerd connector block.. but tbh its a rite bodge.. tape player now works but i have to type in the code every time. im not selling my car any more and want to put my CD player back in but ive got the horible mess and was wondering if theres n e where that can sort it out and do a good job.. also what sort of price am i going to b looking at?

thanks alot
Joff

10th Jun 05 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like all you need to do is sort a permanent live to stop the headunit from losing it's memory.

Take it to your local car audio dealer for a quote.
James

10th Jun 05 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PMSL at just connecting up the wires, the blocks are like a tenner?
Matt G

10th Jun 05 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i no lol.. i work for a place where i can get stuff at trade prices so costs like 3 quid lol
Matt G

11th Jun 05 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up
Joff

11th Jun 05 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FFS, just ask your local car audio place.

Matt G

11th Jun 05 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how abt go fuck ur self man im only asking to see if n e 1 can suggest somthing other than that to maybe save myself some cash.. u got a problem wiv ppl asking for help then ur on the wrong site... arse.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » head unit wireing problem >.< 22 database queries in 0.0083570 seconds