corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » firewalls

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author firewalls
Pop

User status: Offline
9th Jun 05 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey...

I'm not into computer stuff too much so I need a little help.

I'm having problems logging into a site and have been told to check my firewalls are allowing the siteto run correctly. how do I check this? I have windows xp by the way.

Thanks
Tim
Pop

9th Jun 05 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nobody ...
ssj_kakarot

9th Jun 05 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just turn the firewall off if its giving you jip, then try and run the website if its works then you know its a firewall problem.
as for setting the firewall up for the website depends what fire wall your using, program name would be helpfull.
if you meen your running the built in firewall you can turn this off/adjust this from the control panel, there is a icon for windows firewall.
sassyminx

9th Jun 05 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ssj_kakarot
just turn the firewall off if its giving you jip, then try and run the website if its works then you know its a firewall problem.
as for setting the firewall up for the website depends what fire wall your using, program name would be helpfull.
if you meen your running the built in firewall you can turn this off/adjust this from the control panel, there is a icon for windows firewall.

totally off topic but i saw you other day mate, and i know you saw me cos of the cheeky grin, u can wave ya know

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » firewalls 22 database queries in 0.0092380 seconds