corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa C Front Seats

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C Front Seats
ExtremeVB

User status: Offline
4th Jun 05 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone removed these before?

The Haynes manual says "If the seatbelt tensioner has been triggered due to a sudden impact or accident, the unit must be renewed, as it cannot be reset. If a seat is to be disposed off, the tensioner must be triggered before the seat is removed from the vehicle"

I am changing my interior to those from an SXI, and am pretty sure my seats(Comfort) dont have airbags, but do have tensioners. Do I have to do anything to the tensioners or just leave em?

Ta
diddon

4th Jun 05 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you will have tensioners there the tube thats next/attached to the seat belt bit you lock into

to remove, disconnect the battery then leave for a few mins then push the yellow button on the box under the seat it's now disconnected
ExtremeVB

4th Jun 05 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have to do this down the scrapyard as well to get the new interior to take the seats out? Then in mine...then undo my battery, leave few mines, push button, and then I can undo safely?

What about when I put new ones in?
Davidp18

4th Jun 05 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just disconnect the connectors under the seat all i did wen i did mine
chris_uk
Premium Member

4th Jun 05 at 22:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive removed them

New Poll