corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Cumbrian Car Show 2005

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cumbrian Car Show 2005
Helz

User status: Offline
1st Jun 05 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cruise West Cumbria returns to Workington with a day of show entertainment and a night of Cruising.

Cumbrian Car Show in association with Cruise West Cumbria
Saturday 27th August 2005

http://www.cumbriancarshow2005.co.uk/

Derwent Park Stadium
Workington
Cumbria

Toyota F1 Racing Car
Renault F1 Racing Car
Ford World Rally Team
Motor Dealerships
Rally Simulator
Trade Stands
Freebies
Club Stands

3 DJ Entertainment By A Professional ICE Company
CFM Road Show
Food and bar

Competitions
Show and Shine
Sound Off
Flame Out
Return Of The Old Skool

CWC Bikini Car Wash
Babes Wax And Shine
Hot Page 3 Girls
CWC Cruise Babes
Erotic Pole Dancers
Lingerie Show

Best Erotic Pole Dancer Competition on Bat Cars Sound Stage

£2,000 prize money and trophies to be won.

Club Stands
Any club is welcome, if you would like a stand at the Cumbrian Car Show please contact me for more details on helz@CruiseWestCumbria.co.uk Cruise West Cumbria will have its own stand, please contact me if you would like to represent CWC.

Trade stands
If you would like your business to be represented please contact admin@CruiseWestCumbria.co.uk

First press release:
http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/news/viewarticle.aspx?id=223117

More details to follow on all events.

Followed by a night of cruising, 'CWC is back in Workington'
Adam_B

1st Jun 05 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im so going in for the pole dancing competition
Twiggy

2nd Jun 05 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here Here!!! I have bigger tits than most females!
Adam_B

3rd Jun 05 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by REDSPORT
Here Here!!! Im bigger tit than most people on here!

true.

Helz

3rd Jul 05 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not too late to book a stand if anyone is willing to step up to the plate and organise it, I'll do my best to help out With so many of our members being Corsa owners, this is one you don't want to miss!

Discounted accommodation is now available locally for the car show at the Waverley Hotel and the West Ghyll End Campsite (£5 per night per person camping, call 01946 832062, map). If you are interested, please let them know when booking that you with the Cumbrian Car Show in order to get discount.
mwg

9th Aug 05 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lisa

9th Aug 05 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Twiggy

9th Aug 05 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

i must have been twated to put that!!
Helz

12th Aug 05 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last call for CCS 2005 stand entries, they need to be in by 17th August, although you can buy spectators tickets on the day.

If you haven't been to Workington before, here's how you can find us:

Leave M6 at Junction 40, Take the first exit signposted Keswick and Workington on the A66.

After 1 mile take the second exit on this roundabout, after 14 miles you will come to another roundabout on the Keswick by-pass, take the second exit signposted A66 Workington, stay on this road (you will pass Bassenthwaite Lake on your right).

Keep on this road for about 13 miles to a roundabout, take 2nd exit signposted Workington, after 1 mile you will come to another roundabout, take the 1st exit, signposted A66 Workington/Whitehaven.

----> After 4 miles there is another roundabout, take the 2nd exit and follow this road for another 3 miles to (yes you guessed it) another roundabout, this is on the outskirts on Workington (Stainburn School on your left). Take first exit up and over Ramsey Brow. This will bring you down a hill to a set of traffic lights with M&S over the road.

Two options here, we recommend you avoid the town centre by turning right. If you go left, take a right at the next lights and follow the signs for Railway station. Derwent Park is on the left just past the Railway station

If you took the right turn, follow this road, down the hill over the river until a small roundabout, take first exit, after a mile another large roundabout looms. Take third exit, up and over, follow this road until you come to another roundabout (Tesco on your right), second exit, follow the road round until an exit, turn left but then go to right lane and round past the railway station, Derwent Park is on your left. We recommend you park on the large car park opposite Tesco, modified cars can park behind club stands on the grounds or there will be some on-street parking.

See you there!
langey

12th Aug 05 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how come the map takes you all round the NW? i can see a road that goes straight throu to the place were its at.
mwg

14th Aug 05 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The map shows the route along the main road so as to avoid the town centre. Is easier than trying to go through the centre of the town if you dont know the area
Nic Barnes

19th Aug 05 at 04:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i is going now for sure, ive even got a passenge booked for the journey, a whole 30 odd miles or something.

who else is goin?
Helz

28th Aug 05 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks to everyone who came along and made this a great day For those of you who missed it, you can catch up with the first pictures here and we hope to have the official pictures up soon.

Keep your eyes open for information on our next event, CruiseFest NorthWest 2006!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Cumbrian Car Show 2005 23 database queries in 0.0155292 seconds