corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Sunday morning...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sunday morning...
langey

User status: Offline
1st Jun 05 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

adge if i get my corsa runing which i doubt i'll go down with u. (Y)

but any think its wise finishing the engine on saturday night, taking it out for its 1st drive all the way down there
Wayne

1st Jun 05 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

adam hope uve got ur cd player working i dnt wanna be listening to ur exhaust all the way down there and back
Adam_B

1st Jun 05 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it works on 2 speakers now im ace
Wayne

1st Jun 05 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wohooo rock on
langey

1st Jun 05 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wayne i hope you dont smoke, its strictly prohibbited in mr B's car. lol. and in stu's car too lol. its one long drive back that you know, and thats in a 2ltr

Adam_B

1st Jun 05 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wayne smokes the cock
Wayne

1st Jun 05 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i smoke fuk all
Adge

1st Jun 05 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wayne that would be sweet! when will u know coz i need sell these tickets if i aitn going? if u get it running ill give u my spare ticket aswell mate for free and a show pass for corsasport stand
liveseytowers

1st Jun 05 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did I see your car in Blackburn today Custom driving past lookers? Saw a flipped Corsa in the same colour as your avatar thats all.

Where is PVS show anyway?
Adge

1st Jun 05 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nay mate, will be a lad from bolton i think, hes always driving around there. has same paint and silimar styling. copycats
Davido

1st Jun 05 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wayne you may be driving urself yet so stop sorrying about adam and his music
Wayne

1st Jun 05 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why drive wen we call can get lifts by someone else
Davido

1st Jun 05 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your a tit cos the other day you said you was going to drive and take me and mark ..... messers cant be doing with them right if you intended on getting lifts should of said.

its going to be a right palava 3 of us trying to get lifts would be much easier if you just drove than having rick and stuyw and adam driving all over place picking ppl up isnt fair.

Wayne

1st Jun 05 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that was if mark isnt comming?!!! if he is im happy to drive but if its the 2 of us why bother in mine wen we can go with others? its simple u drive 2 mine i drive 2 adams meet stu simple as!! if mark comes go in mine
Wayne

1st Jun 05 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i want to know for deff im not being fucked about at last minute if one of u pulls out like mark has done before
Adge

1st Jun 05 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

drive wayne! and ill give u a free ticket!
Wayne

1st Jun 05 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im not even 100% happy with the car anyway still got things 2 do, if i have 2 fair enough not assed
Davido

2nd Jun 05 at 06:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

see what your saying mate about mark, shall see what he does then then go from there
MarkW

2nd Jun 05 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by lazerbluesxi
i want to know for deff im not being fucked about at last minute if one of u pulls out like mark has done before

explain????

and who's the messer's here? wayne saying he ain't goin if it's pissin it down..... dave saying he might go to a ford thing??? only people who r certain like everything with you lot is adam & stu....... i ain't havin a go at any particular person, especially wayne & dave as your my m8's.... but it's u two messing, was arranged way back me and dave were gona travel down... then people talk to each other and it all get's change ohh were doing this now, or plans have changed........ all because u's take the assumption that am not gonna go or am not gonna turn up to this and other things because am wiv jen..... which isn't true.... YES i am in love with jen so get over it.... you both know what she means to me, as i've talked to you both about her
so sunday i might come and i might not, and jen might come and she might not........ or i might stay in bed or it depends on the weather

i aint usually one to even reply or get annoyed, but u's have pissed me off slightly lately, with the odd dig etc........ and maybe am ranting on a lil bit... but i thought for once i'lll have my say.........

so now tht's cleared up, you still have bbq next sunday dave am hungry
R Lee

2nd Jun 05 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyway...

I don't know whether i'm going or not.
Mostly because i don't think i can be arsed to drive. I've been so busy and pretty much all spent
CorsAsh

3rd Jun 05 at 00:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by customcorsa
wayne that would be sweet! when will u know coz i need sell these tickets if i aitn going? if u get it running ill give u my spare ticket aswell mate for free and a show pass for corsasport stand

Thought you'd already agreed to meeting me on saturday night so I can buy the tickets and show pass from you? Have even made arrangements with people I'm giving a lift to for them to get to mine earlier as my car was goin on the stand with that pass.

[Edited on 03-06-2005 by CorsAsh]
Wayne

3rd Jun 05 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wtf is happening then mark you commin with me and dave or not.
L33 LEG
Banned

3rd Jun 05 at 08:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by liveseytowers
Did I see your car in Blackburn today Custom driving past lookers? Saw a flipped Corsa in the same colour as your avatar thats all.

Where is PVS show anyway?

theres a corsa similar colour to customs thats always driving around bburn and clitheroe. it would had been that one

im glad im not going to pvs cos this thread seems to be confusing
Davido

3rd Jun 05 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MarkW
quote:
Originally posted by lazerbluesxi

explain????

and who's the messer's here? wayne saying he ain't goin if it's pissin it down..... dave saying he might go to a ford thing??? only people who r certain like everything with you lot is adam & stu....... i ain't havin a go at any particular person, especially wayne & dave as your my m8's.... but it's u two messing, was arranged way back me and dave were gona travel down... then people talk to each other and it all get's change ohh were doing this now, or plans have changed........ all because u's take the assumption that am not gonna go or am not gonna turn up to this and other things because am wiv jen..... which isn't true.... YES i am in love with jen so get over it.... you both know what she means to me, as i've talked to you both about her
so sunday i might come and i might not, and jen might come and she might not........ or i might stay in bed or it depends on the weather

i aint usually one to even reply or get annoyed, but u's have pissed me off slightly lately, with the odd dig etc........ and maybe am ranting on a lil bit... but i thought for once i'lll have my say.........

so now tht's cleared up, you still have bbq next sunday dave am hungry

slight dig explain jesus what sort of bloke are you if you cant take the banta ffs well i cant be arsed going pointless really if my cars not gona be there cant see reason why i should go seen all corsasport cars before and i could be doing more interesting things than walking around looking at aload of vauxhalls that dont even interest me.
mark i got your ticket and you can have my show pass if you want to take yours down.

what a bunch of girls
Wayne

3rd Jun 05 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mr adam b uve got urself a passenger

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Sunday morning... 23 database queries in 0.0996900 seconds