corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Help! What shall i do?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help! What shall i do?
nessi

User status: Offline
   19th May 05 at 00:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im sooo cross with my car at the moment! Lets hope its all sorted for the pv show.
Now my alarm seems to be broken! I went shopping on monday night with my friends and i popped my car keys in my bag for a couple of hours while i was in the shops. Then when we go back to my car the button on the alarm fob wouldn't press in properly to turn my alarm off.
So after about 10 minutes of trying to turn it off, i un-locked my drivers door, and we all got into my car with the alarm going and all my indicaters going! Which was rather funny!
Then when we got home, i took the alarm fob apart and there seemed to be nothing wrong with it.
I went to maplin and replaced the two small batteries inside the fob, but it still doesn't work!!
I was almost sure that i had a spare alarm fob somewhere from when i bought the car 4 years ago, but i can't find it anywhere!!
So shall i try to get a new alarm fob from somewhere, which i doubt very much i can do.
Or shall i get a full new alarm system? which i can't really afford to do at the moment!
But if i have to, shall i get a clifford, toad or meta alarm system?

Cheers Ness
Skinner

19th May 05 at 06:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get a meta thats what ive got and never had any problems
AdiSRI

19th May 05 at 06:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like u really NEED a new alarm, if you could get in and drive it off with the alarm going then you dont have an immobiliser.
Get a new system, the toad ai606 is common and can be got quite cheaply.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Help! What shall i do? 22 database queries in 0.0087731 seconds