corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Does anybody...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Does anybody...
chris-sri

User status: Offline
16th May 05 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have 2 jobs. I work in a shop in the day but I'm thinking about getting a job an a pub or something a few nights a week to get some extra cash. Does anyone off here do this? If so do you get really knackered or do you just get used to it after a while? Opinions would be appreciated
MikeE

16th May 05 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm a carpenter and i do general building work in my own time when i got the work just to earn extra cash to pay for my lifestyle.
CCA

16th May 05 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to have two jobs and go to college. I worked at a hairdressers all day saturday and from 4pm till 8pm on thursdays, college monday to thursday from 9-2 then work 2.30 till 8.45pm (except thursdays) and work 6.30am till 7pm on fridays and do college work on sundays.

I did this for about 5 months and in the end it was so knackering that id spend all sunday sleeping and still be tired.

Your body can only handle so much then it'll give you a shock to say slow down

If you work two jobs in moderation you'll be alright
Cavey

16th May 05 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to work Part Time in Dixons and prt time in a pub. Not really the same, but lockins on saturday nights and then work at dixons on sunday morning was a right fucker !
Rob126

16th May 05 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

used to have a 9-5 job last summer then in the evening worked from 9 till 3 in the morn in a bar! was exhausting for the first couple of week but then i got used to it! plu.. i my friends used to come down to the bar so it wasnt that boring!
bwbw

16th May 05 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I work two jobs and go to college, work in two similar shops, worked in one (woolworths for 3 year) and now work in Clothes shop. More hours/more money so said to Woolworths can I just work contract but askin to work more? (guess they need me that much)

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Does anybody... 22 database queries in 0.0095141 seconds