corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » strut brace- OMP what does it fit??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author strut brace- OMP what does it fit??
calidus

User status: Offline
   13th May 05 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heya people! just got a quick question which may influence some ebay bidding...would a strutbrace off of a corsa sri 8v fit onto a 16v sport? i am guessing so...
Twiggy

14th May 05 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by calidus
heya people! just got a quick question which may influence some ebay bidding...would a strutbrace off of a corsa sri 8v fit onto a 16v sport? i am guessing so...

I am sure when i got mine they said it fits all corsas... as it goes on the inside and on top of the sus struts in the boot....
calidus

15th May 05 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

okies well i know rears are universal...i was just curious over front as the inlets are different, but in theory it shud fit, as long as it dont foul header tank?
Will94

15th May 05 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

possibly, might need to be higher for the 16v tho since the inlet manifold comes up from the top and is a bit higher than where the inj. unit is on an 8v... i'd say be wary!
calidus

15th May 05 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aaah okies then i will try find someone whos got one so i can try it out cheers for input peeps

New Poll