corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ebay body kits

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ebay body kits
Matt G

User status: Offline
7th May 05 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

n e 1 ever got a body kit from there? ive seen this 1:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=72207&item=7972060809&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
i love this kit but not sure weather to buy from ebay?
RCoughtrie

7th May 05 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where i got my kit from ebay... was no trouble, but tbh go subtle far to many kitted corsa's flying around these days, but thats my opinon... go for it if ur so keen on it

[Edited on 07-05-2005 by RCoughtrie]
ssj_kakarot

7th May 05 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got my old kit off ebay was different company though no trouble fast delivery n good help depends was company though but tbh the majority of ebay sellers re genuine imo of course
Katie

7th May 05 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aslong as you go with an ebayer who has good high feedback, you should be ok. My brother has got the kit your after, it's a really nice kit. If i was you i'd get it if you want it.

** Just looked at the link you have put for the kit on ebay. My advice is i wouldn't buy it from that seller because he only has one feedback. Wait until someone else is selling the same kit with much better feedback **

[Edited on 07-05-2005 by fox_e_lady]
Matt G

7th May 05 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there is another guy seling it for 350 but 40 pap and says delivery in 21 days. thats the only reason i linked him up
Matt G

7th May 05 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also, how hard are the kits to fit yourself?.. im an apprentice panel beater so ive got a fair idea on how to strip and fit bumpers etc so u reckon it wud b hard or not?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ebay body kits 22 database queries in 0.0094199 seconds