corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » fuse number one keeps blowing up ...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fuse number one keeps blowing up ...
waynep

User status: Offline
30th Apr 05 at 08:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

randomly just blows every few mins or so wen i go over a large bump ... this cuts out my headunit and interior lights and is rather annoying now havin to put a new fuse in every day ! as the fuse just explodes..

any serious ideas ?
Richie

30th Apr 05 at 08:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A loose wire in your headunit harness it more than likely the cause, rip it out and have a check.
waynep

30th Apr 05 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it is very tight behind the unit ! the space at the back of a corsa is so small , especially when you have a rockford unit where the plug is on the left side so all wires have to be pushed in very tight ! i will check tho , cheers
Richie

30th Apr 05 at 08:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

on most headunits the wires are on the left and side, and the aerial is on the right.

You can actually stick ur hand from just underneath the glovebox above the tray and pull the wires through so it isnt such a tight fit

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » fuse number one keeps blowing up ... 22 database queries in 0.0094171 seconds