corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » just had a bodyshop quote

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author just had a bodyshop quote
Robin
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   25th Apr 05 at 16:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for fitting of new front, rear and skirts, full respray, inside and out, lifetime guarantee on paint, and aluminium panels for the interior

83 hours labour, plus materials, but i have to supply the bumpers etc

came to nearly 3 grand

i think its alittle bit too much, but i dunno, i've never had another car have this much work done on it
mazdaspeed

25th Apr 05 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They took your eyes and are asking for the sockets
Robin
Premium Member

25th Apr 05 at 16:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thought so, i think they just priced it really high cos they couldnt be arsed with the work, i mean, 83 hours would mean they wanted it a month
Matt G

25th Apr 05 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its the labour thats killin u on that, comes to over 2 grand and thats if its what we charge (25 p/h) - then ur paint with the guarantee i dont think its too over priced my self.
mazdaspeed

25th Apr 05 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All they are doing is fitting bumpers and sideskirts, and painting it. Which shouldnt take more than a week.
Robin
Premium Member

25th Apr 05 at 16:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah labour wasa 2150 or something
Robin
Premium Member

25th Apr 05 at 16:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mazdaspeed
All they are doing is fitting bumpers and sideskirts, and painting it. Which shouldnt take more than a week.

and making curved aluminium trims for the doors and rear quarters, and fitting a new bonnet, and spraying the car inside AND out

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » just had a bodyshop quote 22 database queries in 0.0101860 seconds