corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » gsi body???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author gsi body???
danny-corsa

User status: Offline
20th Apr 05 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not only is my bumper sitting down a bit but i have also noticed that the sideskirts dont line up properly is there something seriously wrong with my car or what?
corsa_boi

20th Apr 05 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah probs not mate, take your skirts off and if needed buy some new clips from vaux and put them back on and make sure they lined up, i have just done mine, very easy to do
danny-corsa

20th Apr 05 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think wot i mite do is get my mates from vauxhall who work in the bodyshop, to take the bumpers off re-align them (including skirts) and get them to respary the whole car then it will be mint. the inside is in A1 condition and the engine has only done 61k.. abd its pre ecotec with the plastic manifold

New Poll