corsasport.co.uk
 

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » flip yaris


New Topic

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.


Author flip yaris
Icy
Member

Registered: 31st Jan 01
Location: Edinburgh Drives: Mk3 Golf Gti
User status: Offline
7th Mar 05 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

barry scott any pics of it i keep hearing about?
deanmcreynolds26
Member

Registered: 15th Sep 03
Location: E46 //M3
User status: Offline
7th Mar 05 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its minted icy!

ive got pics at home, if im on msn later ill send u them
Icy
Member

Registered: 31st Jan 01
Location: Edinburgh Drives: Mk3 Golf Gti
User status: Offline
7th Mar 05 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Colour-Tec Coachworks
Member

Registered: 18th Dec 03
Location: Winners of Max Power Live 2004 - Best Bodywork of
User status: Offline
7th Mar 05 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We have loads of pics as it was us that done the car... just need someone to host them cos the site isnt up yet...

Barry
Icy
Member

Registered: 31st Jan 01
Location: Edinburgh Drives: Mk3 Golf Gti
User status: Offline
7th Mar 05 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fire em over
icy@fotki.com
Colour-Tec Coachworks
Member

Registered: 18th Dec 03
Location: Winners of Max Power Live 2004 - Best Bodywork of
User status: Offline
7th Mar 05 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2 secs mate
Icy
Member

Registered: 31st Jan 01
Location: Edinburgh Drives: Mk3 Golf Gti
User status: Offline
7th Mar 05 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote













[Edited on 07-03-2005 by Icy]
K17STY
Member

Registered: 13th Dec 02
Location: West Lothian
User status: Offline
7th Mar 05 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks cool, just hope they dont do the same again!!
Skipz
Member

Registered: 23rd Aug 03
Location: Falkirk: Drives:nothing but gettin another Corsa
User status: Offline
7th Mar 05 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks like a waste of money to me.....

What exactly happened to the car i've heard rumours but nothing solid
michelle
Member

Registered: 15th Oct 03
Location: Kirkintilloch, Glasgow
User status: Offline
7th Mar 05 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice. I didn't know it was that Yaris you were all talking about I used to see that all the time driving home from work.
Icy
Member

Registered: 31st Jan 01
Location: Edinburgh Drives: Mk3 Golf Gti
User status: Offline
7th Mar 05 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no likey the colors but
stuarty
Member

Registered: 7th Jan 04
Location: Fife
User status: Offline
7th Mar 05 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats cool looks like they vandal pricks done him a favour

well done mate
mav
Member

Registered: 19th Jun 01
Location: Scotland
User status: Offline
7th Mar 05 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not my cup o tea but looks good..Paint looks good from pics..........
Dav
Member

Registered: 23rd Jul 02
Location: Falkirk, Scotland
User status: Offline
7th Mar 05 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks better from the back I don't like the front, or the rear lights to be honest.
SilverCorsaSXI
Member

Registered: 1st Dec 02
Location: Near Stirling, Scotland
User status: Offline
7th Mar 05 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seen it up the town last night didnt look too good but then again i never got a proper look. However paint looks quite good there

[Edited on 07-03-2005 by SilverCorsaSXI]
glasgow_corsa_c
Member

Registered: 13th Jan 03
Location: Ecosse
User status: Offline
7th Mar 05 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it looks the baws in the flesh.

trust me ppl!
kiddo
Member

Registered: 11th Feb 05
Location: bishy
User status: Offline
8th Mar 05 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

saw the yaris parked across for arnold clark garage in bishy this mornin...looks good
Skipz
Member

Registered: 23rd Aug 03
Location: Falkirk: Drives:nothing but gettin another Corsa
User status: Offline
8th Mar 05 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think i'm gonna have to get my arse up town to see it in the flesh it looks fucking horrid full stop... bet i wont think any different when i see it up close

Why spend all that money on a yaris though he could have had a well better car by now
Moonchelle
Member

Registered: 7th Mar 05
User status: Offline
8th Mar 05 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by h18_oab
i think i'm gonna have to get my arse up town to see it in the flesh it looks fucking horrid full stop... bet i wont think any different when i see it up close

Why spend all that money on a yaris though he could have had a well better car by now


Yeah why spend all that money on a yaris when you could spend it on a corsa!! You are just well jealous cos your corsa's are pants and you'd have to spend a hell of alot of money on a corsa to make it look even slightly unique!!

I think the cars lovely and the drivers rather sexy too!!
glasgow_corsa_c
Member

Registered: 13th Jan 03
Location: Ecosse
User status: Offline
8th Mar 05 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a know who u are mooonchelle ya dobba lol

nice trd celica
Moonchelle
Member

Registered: 7th Mar 05
User status: Offline
8th Mar 05 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont tell people who I am after I slate their Corsas!!

Just kidding, I've seen one nice corsa, its a black one the reg is W33 ALN he's well sexy too!!

Im sure I smoked a nice wee red one one day too!!!
big eck
Member

Registered: 20th Apr 03
Location: Tullibody. Drives - Audi B8 S4 & Fiesta Zetec-S
User status: Offline
8th Mar 05 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Moonchelle
quote:
Originally posted by h18_oab
i think i'm gonna have to get my arse up town to see it in the flesh it looks fucking horrid full stop... bet i wont think any different when i see it up close

Why spend all that money on a yaris though he could have had a well better car by now


Yeah why spend all that money on a yaris when you could spend it on a corsa!! You are just well jealous cos your corsa's are pants and you'd have to spend a hell of alot of money on a corsa to make it look even slightly unique!!

I think the cars lovely and the drivers rather sexy too!!

PMSL

I am very jealous of that yaris

NOT

You must be his gf or a wee lassie that wishes you were
glasgow_corsa_c
Member

Registered: 13th Jan 03
Location: Ecosse
User status: Offline
9th Mar 05 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Moonchelle
Dont tell people who I am after I slate their Corsas!!

Just kidding, I've seen one nice corsa, its a black one the reg is W33 ALN he's well sexy too!!

Im sure I smoked a nice wee red one one day too!!!


and my new motor would prob smoke urs
Moonchelle
Member

Registered: 7th Mar 05
User status: Offline
9th Mar 05 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I'm sure thats what you thought when you tried to race me the last time and look what happened!!
Moonchelle
Member

Registered: 7th Mar 05
User status: Offline
9th Mar 05 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by big eck
quote:
Originally posted by Moonchelle
quote:
Originally posted by h18_oab
i think i'm gonna have to get my arse up town to see it in the flesh it looks fucking horrid full stop... bet i wont think any different when i see it up close

Why spend all that money on a yaris though he could have had a well better car by now


Yeah why spend all that money on a yaris when you could spend it on a corsa!! You are just well jealous cos your corsa's are pants and you'd have to spend a hell of alot of money on a corsa to make it look even slightly unique!!

I think the cars lovely and the drivers rather sexy too!!

PMSL

I am very jealous of that yaris

NOT

You must be his gf or a wee lassie that wishes you were


You dont have to like it to be jealous! Not everyone likes yaris's and not everyone likes corsa's but my point was that his is unique but almost every modded Corsa you look at these days has at least 6 clones.

I'm not slagging Corsa's i just wouldnt buy one to modify cos you'd have to go some to make it different. Good luck to anyone who tries it tho


  <<  1    2  >>
New Topic

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » flip yaris 23 database queries in 0.1367161 seconds