corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 1.4 16v Piper Cams and 1.4 16v Superchip

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.4 16v Piper Cams and 1.4 16v Superchip
corsa_u_can

User status: Offline
7th Mar 05 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bought of here a month or so ago but due to a change of plans im not fitting them to my car. I believe the cams are piper ones. Want £150 for cams plus postage and £80 delivered for the superchip.

IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

7th Mar 05 at 18:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what do u get with the cams?
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

8th Mar 05 at 22:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yoo hoo
mattwhite

8th Mar 05 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much bhp wud this add then?
corsa_u_can

10th Mar 05 at 08:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry about the delay in replying peeps my home comp wont let me log in! Just got camshafts mate and chipped ecu by jamsport. Dunno about BHP as i never fitted either. Bought both of them of here but changing plans so selling on!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 1.4 16v Piper Cams and 1.4 16v Superchip 24 database queries in 0.0089750 seconds