corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » quick fog light question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author quick fog light question
white_sri

User status: Offline
28th Feb 05 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

m wiring up my foglights and i need to connect a wire to the sidelight circuit on the car, can somebody tell me which wire i need to connect it to ? thanks
Claire

28th Feb 05 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You Need to use a relay. Basically you wire the fogs up to the battery and put the relay in the curcuit as the switch. You then need the relay switching wire (possitive) to go to the possitive of one of the side lights, then you put another switch in between the sidelight wire and the relay so that they dont always come on with sides, but they can't come on without! man thats confused me!!
I'll draw a diagram...
white_sri

28th Feb 05 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks, ive done all the relays and switches, i just need to know which is the sidelight wire
Claire

28th Feb 05 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dammit!!! Just drawn a diagram aswell lol. Just go to the back of the headlight and get the wire which goes to the sidelight bulb...
white_sri

28th Feb 05 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres more than one wire, im a complete novice at electrical stuff as you can probably guess
Claire

28th Feb 05 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you take the back off the headlight and find the sidelight bulb there will only be 2 wires going into it - Just connect it to te positive one - you may needs a multimeter to find out which is which if noone on here knows. sorry i cant be more help!
white_sri

28th Feb 05 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice one

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » quick fog light question 22 database queries in 0.0086749 seconds