corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 1.4 & 1.6 owners.....look here.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.4 & 1.6 owners.....look here.
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

User status: Offline
26th Feb 05 at 00:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a few of you may remember that i put a post up on here a while back about a new inlet manifold i was designing. with the news velos had gone bust, and mantzel are about to cease production, i have put loads more effort into the project as there is an obvious gap in the market for such a product.
i did have problems with finding a suitable manufacturer, but have now got one, (really know their stuff as well, went in today and they were building a titanium inlet and exhaust system for a bmw touring car! and on the ramps was a race spec nova on tb's!)

design is to be similar to the mantzel powerbox, i.e cast alloy.

and obviously rolling road testing and things has to be done.

also looking for someone in the north east with a standard 1.6 16v to be a guiney pig (decent exhaust system would be an advantage)

want to do the testing on a members car to show that it actually works well and provides good gains, an unbiased view if u like. (will need the car for a week or so probably)

kit will also include a stainless steel rampipe, silicone hoses (red or blue), egr blanking plate, all gaskets, all fixings needed, and fitting instructions.

ps. if u are interested, pleas u2u me so i can gauge interest, as i would like to get as many as possible in the first batch to keep prices down (although not taking deffinate orders at the moment)

will get the pics up asap people, just waiting for final work to be done now, had the prototype flow tested and looking good!

exact price is still unknown, but likely to be about £290
(excluding stainless ram pipe)

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 1.4 & 1.6 owners.....look here. 22 database queries in 0.0058651 seconds