corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Changing Clocks.....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Changing Clocks.....
seanreay1986

User status: Offline
25th Feb 05 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

.....i want to change the clocks on my corsa to the clocks with a rev counter. I'm just wondering if i got a clock with a rev counter in will it just be a straight swap. I have an electric clock at the minute so if i find an electric clock will it just be a case of pswapping them over or not?
Ian
Site Administrator

25th Feb 05 at 22:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/misc.php?action=search&page=1&srchtxt=counter%20clocks&srchuname=&srchfid=all&srchfrom=0&searchsubmit=set
seanreay1986

26th Feb 05 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that doesnt really answer the question
Russ

26th Feb 05 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u need to connect speedo to gearbox iirc
RyeSt

26th Feb 05 at 09:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If the wiring is there in your car should be a straight swap but if not you will have to run wires in for the rev counter from the ecu iirc

[Edited on 26-02-2005 by RyeSt]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Changing Clocks..... 22 database queries in 0.0081360 seconds