corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » GHOST TOWN!!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GHOST TOWN!!!!!
C0RS4 C

User status: Offline
9th Feb 05 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi there, on sunday night i went to nottingham for a drive out but when we got there, where everyone normally is, there wasn't a car about apart from a load of coppers driving round and couple parked up with camera's. Do's anyone know what's gone on or do's everyone meet in a different place now?
TOMAS

9th Feb 05 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure where everyone goes now, I went thru town Sun aswell and noticed the lack of chav racers - was nice for once TBH. It gets silly down there. I only live 2/3miles from City centre so if I get word i'll give you a shout but be carefull because the Police are REALLY cracking down now.
Alex

10th Feb 05 at 01:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey tom

so when u coming??!! hey? hey?
mentalcorsa

10th Feb 05 at 01:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know where every1 wasas i was there towns totally dead now m8 due to the cops havign a really big clamp down , search every retial park you can find
TOMAS

11th Feb 05 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

feck that I'd rater go down the pub with the laydeez. Fed up of hanging around retail parks in the dark with a bunch of strangers who share my hobby.
K2 GTi

11th Feb 05 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i went aswell but got sent bk lesta

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » GHOST TOWN!!!!! 23 database queries in 0.0086591 seconds