corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Makes me laugh

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Makes me laugh
Nismo

User status: Offline
9th Feb 05 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he makes me laugh "best corsa forum"

http://www.corsacrazy.net/forums/showthread.php?t=10835

Greg_M

9th Feb 05 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that sites a joke
Robbo

9th Feb 05 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

markyboy2005... drive it like its stolen

WTF
Matt H

9th Feb 05 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sad fuck

[Edited on 09-02-2005 by Matt H]
dan.payne

9th Feb 05 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"there just jealous... cc is 10times better then corsasport"

"they have more members but there all gay so wots the point lol

some are safe tho but majority are just prix"

"they have more members but there all gay so wots the point lol

some are safe tho but majority are just prix"
clasic
Sly_SRi
Premium Member

9th Feb 05 at 21:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we should have a cs vs cc day then again maybe not

Corsa C Z20Let

Black Sleeper Turbo Project
-wylo-

9th Feb 05 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I HATE that forum. You cant read whats being written from all the signitures and pish.

Like how he syas he drives a EURO corsa too, try half a euro corsa
Drew
Banned

9th Feb 05 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

markyboy2005
Drive it like you stole it

woo hoo... guy at ma college had corsasport.co.uk on his side window i just looked at him in discust !

hell yeah.. his corsa is shit am gonny park mine next to his and put cc.com stickers on mine

***and we look in his 'garage' (wonder where they thought of that idea)

John

9th Feb 05 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol corsacrazy is some guy. I can't even be annoyed regestering to laugh at them. I agree with wylo about the sigs and stuff. Said before that no stupid sigs and small avatars makes corsasport very easy to read.
dan.payne

9th Feb 05 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsachavs.co.uk
Cybermonkey

9th Feb 05 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PMSL what a bunch of mincers

By CorsaCrazy " wanker smash his window and put cc ones"
Drew
Banned

9th Feb 05 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Imagine the carnage when the day arrives that corsacrazy gets a stand next to corsasPOORt...It'll be like handbags at ten paces

my fezzy should have interior sorted in the not too distant future, so im up for that.

says it all really dont it
Ian
Site Administrator

9th Feb 05 at 21:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Issues with that thread:

Read the trashed thread you will see how disgusted people were with his racism. The other remarks are in direct response to him saying he has some qualifications and therefore is not stupid, which is ironic at best.

Who needs em I got the best Corsa forum. No idea how that is measured.

Smash the window of the car with the CS sticker - this posted by the guy in charge of the site - and they want to be taken seriously and have show stands etc.?

I'm going to park my Corsa next to his and have CC stickers. Call special branch

There just jealous. They're, and no.

No fucker has a clue for help. I disagree, Help Zone is very active. I've never read a thread about slip angles on CC.

The site is shit but the Classifieds section is good. Is that one judgement or two?

We don't accept Hotmail, we do actually. Read the information. Read. Take time, use brain etc.

"I bet he's more racist than most" - I dearly hope he doesn't mean me or any other staff? I'd like to know what grounding that comment has.

"Imagine the day when CC gets a stand next to CS, it'll be like handbags at ten paces". No, it'll be like us on a stand talking about cars, relaxing on our sunloungers under a gazebo and some other young idiots making issues where issues do not exist nearby. Its about cars fellas, not who is the most shit innit 4 ever.

[Edited on 09-02-2005 by Ian]
Nismo

9th Feb 05 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No if a CS stand was next to a CC stand i know what Me Matt and the others would be doing , it would involve bags of piss
dan.payne

9th Feb 05 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"....Ill be corsacrazy.com til i die. Respect to you all"

Sweet

James

9th Feb 05 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

I'm going to park my Corsa next to his and have CC stickers. Call special branch

bradfincham

9th Feb 05 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL, i think if you just took the best 10 cars on here and the 10 best cars on there i think we all know who would win?

Also members issue - the reason we have so many more members is because people like the site and forums??

Come of it, its hardly rocket science!
Plus none of drive 1.4 8v turbo's that run 18 psi boost!
loo_goblin

9th Feb 05 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i belong to both (am ashamed) and i agree half the people on CC are cocks, there are a few ok people, most of them being members on here aswel
Dan. T

9th Feb 05 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agree with Ian,

I personally looked at several corsa clubs before joining corsasport & are OUR site is well presented & very helpful this is the main reason i joined, ive learnt a hell of alots of things since joining corsasport, like engine conversions, smoothing boots, wheel offsets etc...

I get the impression that crappycorsas.co.uk or what ever their called is run by immature boys that need to do some growing up!!! at the end of the day its jealously as there are a good dozen corsa sites & their pished off that they cant attract the same amount of numbers as corsasport does or even be on the same level of how professionally & well organised this site is, so to Ian & all the staff & fellow members make this site what it is & its a bloody good site - keep up the good work guys
Nismo

9th Feb 05 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i recon corsa-crazy has about 100 usernames and chats to himself on there
Ian
Site Administrator

9th Feb 05 at 21:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do agree that its not about size and being fair we have been here for a few years more than them.

However what I don't agree with is saying that the quality is not present here. There may be mickey taking, I know myself and the mod team are busy, I'm not pretending that there are not the same issues that any big site will experience.

However, GC is generally a nice place. Off Day is enough fun as I'm prepared to endorse on our bandwidth bill and most importantly Help Zone contains a lot of valuable information. There are genuine experts with genuine experience on a number of levels and questions do tend to get answered and answered well.

They don't really get that I don't suppose. Not really based on any fact. Just loving corsacrazy.com forever til I die kid wikkd but I don't know why I just luv it 4eva.
bradfincham

9th Feb 05 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good point ian, and thats a reaosn why i put my name forward to help organise, the site is helpful and people are knowledgeable!
Fair enough there is some banter but that happens everywhere as long as it doesnt get too silly or personal.
Ian
Site Administrator

9th Feb 05 at 22:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dan - thanks
Ian
Site Administrator

9th Feb 05 at 22:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Indeed Brad
drunkenfool

9th Feb 05 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm registered on both but have a few thousand posts on here, and about a hundred on there, says it all really. Would never consider going on their stand or meets, the people on here on the whole are a lot more friendly, although there are obviously good and bad people on both.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Makes me laugh 23 database queries in 0.0172651 seconds