corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help please!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help please!!!
only1-mike

User status: Offline
4th Feb 05 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive just got my corsa sport and its the second time ive drove it this mornin on the way 2 work and driving along a orange symbol has appeared on my dash with like a lighening symbol on it, can someone please tell me what this is and why it has lite up? cheers
Graham

4th Feb 05 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is the engine management light mate, meaning theirs a fault somewhere in the car.
have you got any problems with the car?
loss of power, cutting out, idles high etc
what engine is it?
only1-mike

4th Feb 05 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea does feel like loss of power its a 1.4 16v i only bought it last week not got a clue bout petrols ive always had a diesel what could it be and how will i find out ?
Graham

4th Feb 05 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

best really to take it to vaux if you havnt had experience with petrols, they'll hook it onto tech2 diagnostics to find the fault, if its loss of power my guess would be the air mass meter, ive just had mine replaced at £108 without labour.
only1-mike

4th Feb 05 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my dads mate has a gagage will take it there cant believe having problems already only had the car a week ba****d
Graham

4th Feb 05 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

maybe the previous owner had problems with it

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help please!!! 23 database queries in 0.0089540 seconds