corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Pre-Face Lift Bumper Grill Questions

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pre-Face Lift Bumper Grill Questions
jmdsouth

User status: Offline
3rd Feb 05 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi im most likely gonna get my black corsa sport 97P bumpers/arches smoothed and colour coded but don't want to keep the old pre facelift grill which is molded into the bumper with the big round vauxhall badge if the spray place cuts it out for me would it be easy for them to do this and then smooth it over so there is just a big hole instead of a grille? im not sure but don't the newer facelift ones already have a detachable grill? if they did do it for me could i then later put in any grille i wanted? or would i still be limited to just the preface lift ones?
Gavin
Premium Member

3rd Feb 05 at 20:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

better of buying the post 97 front bumper
1) cos its already smoothed
2) no hassle with cutting out the grill

you can then have any grill you want, there loads of grills...

you can pick up a front bumper from ur local scappy for £20-ish

pew pew pew pewwwww
Gavin
Premium Member

3rd Feb 05 at 20:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and any after-market grill will slot in easy

pew pew pew pewwwww
jmdsouth

3rd Feb 05 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks gav i will probably just get the newer bumper then sounds alot less hassle i like the aftermarket grilles on the pics u posted quite like the vauxhall one also...
Gregor

4th Feb 05 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have a look at this - Click Here

New Poll