corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Advice with Noisey Neighbour

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Advice with Noisey Neighbour
barteh

User status: Offline
2nd Feb 05 at 07:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, need a bit of advice,
the back of my flat looks out onto a neighbours back garden, and this chap always lets his dogs out into the garden between 10pm and midnight, sometimes 12.30, and they continually bark, non stop while they're out there.

It dirves me bloody mad, every nite, i say, right im gonna do something about it the following day, and then i think naa, i'll leave it, but last nite, i just wanted to go to sleep around 10.30 (ive been feeling tired from doing extra hours at work) and i couldnt get to sleep till midnight cos of all the barking.

Can anyone suggest what to do? or any website i can register a complaint to get someone to have a word with him?

Adam
Steve
Premium Member

2nd Feb 05 at 08:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

report it to council
Adam-D

2nd Feb 05 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

throw rocks, bricks etc etc

invest in a gun
Fad

2nd Feb 05 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

first of all appraoch the bloke and tell him what the situation is and if he is hostile about it do what steve said report it to the council
barteh

2nd Feb 05 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

naa, i really dont wanna confront the dude if i can help it :-s

i thought about doping some meat and throwing it out the windown, but it mite get a bit expensive
Fad

2nd Feb 05 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by barteh
naa, i really dont wanna confront the dude if i can help it :-s

i thought about doping some meat and throwing it out the windown, but it mite get a bit expensive

well you dont have to confront him just tell him look this is whats happening, beacuse he's probably oblivious to the fact he's disturbing people.

And yes dopping meat gets expensive
Andrew

2nd Feb 05 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a similar prob. The guy above plays drums which does not bother me. However, the guy next door to him upstairs complains to the housing manager all the time. I basically told the complaining guy to fuck off nicly and get a life as the noise is just like someone walking across the floor. Now he's trying to blame me and logging when this noise is happening. Lucky, i log into work and have proof that at those times i was working.
stubbsy05

2nd Feb 05 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shoot the bloke in the ass with an air rifle from your window
barteh

2nd Feb 05 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thought about shooting the dog... seriously.
Last nite, i was trying to get asleep, i was thinking of something i can lob at the dog, the only inexpensive thing i could think of was a very large potatoe.
if i hit it accuratly im sure i could knock it out for enough time to get a wink of sleep.
3CorsaMeal

2nd Feb 05 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lob some meat soaked in anti-freeze over his fence
barteh

2nd Feb 05 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or.. av ery high dose of laxative.
When he lets the dog in, he'll wish he didnt
Macca_G

2nd Feb 05 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Post an annonmous letter.. saying would you mind getting your dogs to shut the fu*k up!?
Dan B

2nd Feb 05 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Plant landmines in his garden...
Mark Petty

2nd Feb 05 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get an air rifle and shoot it every time it barks eventually it will learn to shut the fcuk up.
RCoughtrie

2nd Feb 05 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tell him this if that dont work, tell the council, if that dont work get a gun, if that dont work poision, then if all else fails set fire to the whole lot
Dean

2nd Feb 05 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by barteh
thought about shooting the dog... seriously.
Last nite, i was trying to get asleep, i was thinking of something i can lob at the dog, the only inexpensive thing i could think of was a very large potatoe.
if i hit it accuratly im sure i could knock it out for enough time to get a wink of sleep.

lmfao
Ally

2nd Feb 05 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Letter sounds a good idea. Word it politely -

'We are beginning to find your dogs a nusience, please can you stop letting them into your garden late a night otherwise we will have to take appropriate action with the council to stop this from happening again'
only1-mike

2nd Feb 05 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get some paraquat (not sure of spelling ) its some poison and put it on a bit of meat and next time the dog barks throw it the bit of meat out your window and your problem will be solved
Carr

2nd Feb 05 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or a way of doing it without the bloke finding out would be to get one of those things you can buy for like £15 that make a ultrasonic noise that pisses the dog off so each time it barks it hears this and thn stops barking. just chuck it over his fence on a stealth mission or hide it in a plant he has in his garden
corsa5dr

2nd Feb 05 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont piss him off because as you may or may not know; the flat below you now belongs to me I dont want pissy neighbours
Ren

2nd Feb 05 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Peugeot Nut
I have a similar prob. The guy above plays drums which does not bother me. However, the guy next door to him upstairs complains to the housing manager all the time. I basically told the complaining guy to fuck off nicly and get a life as the noise is just like someone walking across the floor. Now he's trying to blame me and logging when this noise is happening. Lucky, i log into work and have proof that at those times i was working.

Just because you dont mind it, why should anyone else have to put up with it
Andrew

2nd Feb 05 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ren
quote:
Originally posted by Peugeot Nut

Just because you dont mind it, why should anyone else have to put up with it

Still no need to blame me is there I have evidence so that's him fucked He thinks i only use my car when i have the use of another 2
Ian
Site Administrator

2nd Feb 05 at 18:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Write to him, doesn't have to be too formal or make any demands, just be reasonable, explain your side of things and wait.

If that doesn't go anywhere, write another one making it clear that you are very sick of it now, and if that doesn't work report it.

I'd strongly recommend that first contact is not confrontational though, it may make things far worse.
Robbo

2nd Feb 05 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Write to him, doesn't have to be too formal or make any demands, just be reasonable, explain your side of things and wait.

If that doesn't go anywhere, write another one making it clear that you are very sick of it now, and if that doesn't work report it.

I'd strongly recommend that first contact is not confrontational though, it may make things far worse.
Always the voice of reason

Slurp slurp
leeshez

2nd Feb 05 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do what ian said or throw dog biscuits over or something they like then throw over some chewing gum or something that will stuck in its throat

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Advice with Noisey Neighbour 22 database queries in 0.1870921 seconds