corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » quite an interesting night. car got impounded!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author quite an interesting night. car got impounded!
L33 LEG
Banned

User status: Offline
29th Jan 05 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think this time i went abit too far with my attitude with the cops last night. seen as they knew they cudnt do me for being cocky they had to find something wrong with my car or my driving. they told me a big list of things that ive done wrong recently and then went on to say that i have just driven into a copper whilst been asked to leave a car park. total bullshit really but of course when 5 cop cars take a break from their busy crimelife to see me i cudnt exactly win the argument. after much arguing they finally took my car off me and after 20mins of fucking up my front bumper they got it on a toe truck. they then later arrested me for having a bat secured onto the inside of my drivers door.

anyway, when a copper threatens you by saying they will impound ur car, take it seriously cos they will do it.

sorry for the essay, i thought id share my story.
MatthewR

29th Jan 05 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ur a tit
L33 LEG
Banned

29th Jan 05 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Evisu
ur a tit

this is because?...
TimS

29th Jan 05 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They will charge you a towing fee and a chrge each day to get it back
L33 LEG
Banned

29th Jan 05 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye it was 105quid and an extra 12quid per day. there hasnt been a charge for the truck. i cnt see why they cnt jst give u an on the spot fine, so much easier for everybody.
Joff

29th Jan 05 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you get excited every time you wake up? It seems each day is more of an adventure than the last.
MatthewR

29th Jan 05 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by L33 LEG
quote:
Originally posted by Evisu
ur a tit

this is because?...

U are always gettin in grief with the old bill over the smallest mincing things and then you proceed to tell everyone about your sillyness
vibrio
Banned

29th Jan 05 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would question why they impounded your car. they cannot impound for no reason. they require justification for it. I suggest you actually make somthing out of this if you feel you were treated wrongly.
mav

29th Jan 05 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what was their reason for impunding car then?
vibrio
Banned

29th Jan 05 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mav
what was their reason for impunding car then?

they felt it look crap
mav

29th Jan 05 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

L33 LEG
Banned

29th Jan 05 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they impounded cos they said i hit this policeman whilst leaving the car park. i did no such thing and i had plenty of witnesses which agree with me. i asked if the car was bein taken off me because of my attitude, they said it was nout to do with that. so not only have they taken my car off me with a crap reason, they have scrathced the whole underneath of my bumper, its now hanging very low looks like the brackets have snapped and also there is the question of my missing 1/4 tank of petrol

evisu - i know i seem to post alot about my silly life and i admit it was an entertaining night for me. i just wanted to warn people that they really do have the right to impound cars jst for the fun of it.

[Edited on 29-01-2005 by L33 LEG]
mav

29th Jan 05 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would argue this with them....if you have plenty witnesses etc...........
L33 LEG
Banned

29th Jan 05 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mav
I would argue this with them....if you have plenty witnesses etc...........

tbh mate, theres no point. iv tried complaining before. they always win in the end. if there was a law about they way i talk to cops then i wudnt have a problem with them taking my car and arresting me. but they jst seem to make any story up jst to waste my time and money. iv jst got to grow up and learn not to annoy them anymore.
mav

29th Jan 05 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah just say ok officer sir..............
L33 LEG
Banned

29th Jan 05 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes, iv been told to answer with sir. if i give it a go theyl probably think im taking the piss trying to be nice.
sassyminx

29th Jan 05 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lee u amaze me

proper boy racer
vibrio
Banned

29th Jan 05 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
they impounded cos they said i hit this policeman whilst leaving the car park. i did no such thing and i had plenty of witnesses which agree with me. i asked if the car was bein taken off me because of my attitude, they said it was nout to do with that. so not only have they taken my car off me with a crap reason, they have scrathced the whole underneath of my bumper, its now hanging very low looks like the brackets have snapped and also there is the question of my missing 1/4 tank of petrol

evisu - i know i seem to post alot about my silly life and i admit it was an entertaining night for me. i just wanted to warn people that they really do have the right to impound cars jst for the fun of it.

I suggest you seek legal aid on this one. if they have to go to court their are more than likely to drop it
L33 LEG
Banned

29th Jan 05 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

plz dnt call me that

L33 LEG
Banned

29th Jan 05 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:

I suggest you seek legal aid on this one. if they have to go to court their are more than likely to drop it

im not sure really. iv paid the charge and i think its best to leave it now. im waiting for court date anyway for somehting by the same crew of cops. dnt really want 2 on my mind. ill jst try and stay out of trouble, see how long it lasts
TimS

29th Jan 05 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On a side note why do you carry a bat in your car?
X 60RSA

29th Jan 05 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have be threatened with loosing my car, learnt my lesson now tho! They said if they take it away then i will have to go through the courts so i can get it back, would charge me each day it was there and also a fee to realise it. Even after court i wouldn't defineatly get it bk, hope you do tho!

Lesson is, don't admit to doing anything wrong, play inncoent but dont be cocky as they have the power to do as they wish!
kerzo

29th Jan 05 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you were totally innocent of everything then you should seek legal advice......unless there was some other reason
L33 LEG
Banned

29th Jan 05 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by TimS
On a side note why do you carry a bat in your car?

to play baseball

of course they didnt believe that. i said it was protection and not a weapon. only used to stop people from assaulting me, ie. self defence. i just got a caution. but its the 2nd one i have now so i doubt ill get away with it next time
L33 LEG
Banned

29th Jan 05 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kerzo
if you were totally innocent of everything then you should seek legal advice......unless there was some other reason

at the end of the day, its only 105 quid. not the end of the world. i could take further action and waste alot of time and in the end not win. i really dnt see the point. my lesson is not to be cocky with them as they can and will do whatever they want.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » quite an interesting night. car got impounded! 22 database queries in 0.0158069 seconds