corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » !!!!MAJOR WARNING IN NORTHAMPTON AREA!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author !!!!MAJOR WARNING IN NORTHAMPTON AREA!!!!
Adzy2k2

User status: Offline
18th Jan 05 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey guys!
i was driving through northampton on monday night, bout 1130 on the road that goes past the western favel shopping centre (sorry i dont know the names i am only a student at uni and dont live there). we saw this guy who pulled up next to us in a dark blue pickup truck which had jacked up suspension. We pull away and beat him off the lights and were bout 15metres in front of him, when i swerved to miss something in the road, as soon as i dun this he put his main beams on, along with the rally stylee lights he had which blinded me, i slowed down to about 20 and he passed he well close pushing me over tho the side, so i beeped at him! He then sped off but had to slow down again for a car pulling into the shopping centre. we both carried on down the road by the school i think it is and he put his hand out of the window and was waving something around. i pulled up and bit closer as it intrigued me and still couldnt see it, we then past a street light which made the barrel of the handgun (revolver) light up i realsed what it was and dropped back a bit. there was 3 other ppl in the car so one of them phoned the bacon. We carried on behind him whilst talking to the police, giving directions. We then came to a small round about which we both went straight over then another much larger round about which he seemed to slow down quite a bit on with no indication, jus kept going round past first 3 exits out of the 4 i thought fuk this and decieded to boot it down the third exit, he speeds up goes all the way around the roundabout again and comes down the road behind us by which time i was doing about 50-60, we turn off onto some 20mph road with speed bumps which was such a shit choice but hey! was doing bout 60 over the small square bumps took another left and then a right and parked up on someones drive with all the lights turned off. We stayed there about 20 mins and then drove off and dint see him!

Had to wait 2 hours for police to come and take statements even tho it was a high priority case! wud have hated to be in a low priority case if it takes that long! altho to be fair we did get a detective turn up! was jus case of usual statements! He acuessed me of racing the bloke to which i replied i drive 1.2 8v racing cannot happen in that! I honestly dont know wot the fuk we had done to this bloke but he seemed a bit pissed at us!

Jus thought a warning was a good idea sorry bout the length of the post but makes for an interesting read

Vehicle involved: some sort of highered toyota pickup truck, dark blue, big mashed up rear wheel arch reg F163 AAB
Dan. T

18th Jan 05 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FCUK!!!!! i drive past weston favell everyday glad ur ok though m8, the police are a fcuking waste of time around here, shud have called upon the Luton massive (im also Luton born & bread)
Adzy2k2

18th Jan 05 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i jus got a call from the police man and apparently the went round there this morning at bout 5 with armed response and knocked his door through cos they had a firearm warrant! went and searched the house and car and found a replica revolver of some sort which fired bb's!
i dint think the police were that bad mainly cos the police woman that came was in need of 6 of the best! and at least they phoned back! i feel a bit of a twat now that it was only a bb gun
Dan. T

18th Jan 05 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah but a guns a gun, at the end of the day who were you to know that it was a replica?? I think you did the right think m8 informing the police, what kind of w4nker carries a replica gun around anyway??, ud be locked up if they caught you will one of those at an airport, plus he may be charged with having a replica gun & using it to threaten ppl
Adzy2k2

18th Jan 05 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jus imagine his face tho as like 3 armed police raid his house hehehehe they showd the bastard!
Dan. T

18th Jan 05 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I better he shat his pants!!

I know i u've
Paul H

19th Jan 05 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well you did the right thing mate.them bb guns look like the real deal and it could have been a real gun.no need to feal an idiot
ultra_corsa

20th Jan 05 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fook...shud be a good cruise on sunday then
broster
Premium Member

20th Jan 05 at 20:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes we shall go in force and get shot together
Dan. T

20th Jan 05 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by broster
yes we shall go in force and get shot together

YEAH!!!!! you can lead the front line Broster
Adzy2k2

20th Jan 05 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had discussion wiv mates at uni and we still rekon it was a real gun! not meaning to frighten u all bu we rekon he mite of stashed it somewhere and when police came round he obv sed he had a bb gun and handed it in therefore keeping the other one! jus a suggest cos it looked damn real from where we were

Good luk wiv sunday i wont be there, head gasket has gone plus a post bumped into me in a car park so am skint!

[Edited on 20-01-2005 by Adzy2k2]
broster
Premium Member

21st Jan 05 at 07:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a post bumped into you!?
Adzy2k2

21st Jan 05 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i was reversing back and it moved and hit my car
C3 WLK

26th Jan 05 at 00:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I go to northampton uni and every day i go throw billing on my way there i see trucks like that jacked up.
Adzy2k2

26th Jan 05 at 00:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wot car u got? have u seen mine bout there?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » !!!!MAJOR WARNING IN NORTHAMPTON AREA!!!! 23 database queries in 0.0112269 seconds