corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Just registered, and in need of a body shop....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just registered, and in need of a body shop....
EtHi

User status: Offline
   4th Jan 05 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to do some painting and fitting.
im looking for any recommendations of places in the newcastle or northumberland area that will be able to do a good job on colour coding my car, painting and fitting sideskirts.

any help is much appreciated,
Cheers
corsa_crew

4th Jan 05 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pps seems 2 b the one which most ppl use. rather expensive thou from what i've heard.
EtHi

4th Jan 05 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where abouts is it, and when u say expensive, how much? roughly
corsa_crew

4th Jan 05 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i aint 2 sure 2 b honest if u drop neilcorsa a u2u he'll b able 2 help u more as he has used them in the past ad has rough idea on prices etc.
jamesw

4th Jan 05 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quoted me bout 1k to to finnish imperfections and spray whole car and kit same colour as body , i ended up going somewhere else and gettin more stuff done for less £ u2u me for details.

JW

[Edited on 04-01-2005 by jamesw]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Just registered, and in need of a body shop.... 23 database queries in 0.0070841 seconds