corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » FLAMINGCORSA...... GOTTA SELL IT!!!!! 2 mag features in the past, may split parts if intrest?!?!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FLAMINGCORSA...... GOTTA SELL IT!!!!! 2 mag features in the past, may split parts if intrest?!?!
FlamingCorsa

User status: Offline
2nd Jan 05 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well the time has come and i gotta part with the car i think!!!!! i am gonna miss this car so much, i bought it as a standard 1.4sri and done loads and lernt so much from the car!!!! been featured in total vauxhall and fast car mag!

alot of the stuff has been taken off and put on the other cars tho now, so its not really a flaming corsa now but thats wot i still call it!

i am currently not using the car cos i have the orange car on the road at the mo even tho i prefer using the green car!!!! it has mot till end of feb and tax till september! starts first time EVERY time, never had one single prob with engine, brakes, anything on the car!!!!! NEVER in the 2.5years i have owned it! its sooooo reliable!

engine
1.4, 8v sri, 100k miles!
recent batter, desil one for more power
k&k filter
full powerflow exhaust all the way through, very loud!!!

suspention:-
full spax coilovers, dropped 70ml front and 60ml back

wheels:-
17s, et 45 dare v4s refurbished in black chrome and silver look to be different, toyos alround, ok tread, side walls little cut up cos of running car really low done not catch at all now!!

brakes, standard, never worn out so never touched them

bodywork:-
combat or mania kit wotever u wanna call it, modded rear bumper to go round exhaust, also modded with number plate light and reccess in bumper and where number plate light taken out! ridge also smoothed out, front bumper had ridge smoothed out also, see in my garage for pics of work! badboyded and ventrd bonet all meshed and perspex under there so it dont get engine wet!! smoothed boot with sri spoiler smoothed in, solonoid to open it! alost anuversal spoiler mounted on top of that, black lexus 3 lights, vented wings and meshed, m3 mirrors, door handles smoothed in to doors,paint in not imiculate but not bad! will spray if u want angain and can have the car imiculate for few extra £££££

interior:-
vectra cri seats modded to fit in corsa, half leather, parts colour coded silver, vectra door handles, trimmed door cards to match, differednt gear knob and steering wheel

ice:- just sony amp, looks nast but still works, focal components in the front and will chuck come pioneer 8inch co axles in for the rear!

alarm :- alarm/imoboliser fitted already when i got the car!

have i missed anything.................

will sell for 2k as it is or if anyone wants it painting sure i can do that for few extra ££££££, need to either sell it or maybe break parts off if i get enough intrest and maybe do summit else to the car, gonna miss this car best car i every had, even me dad says the car has been ace and he didnt want me to buy a corsa!!!!

here are some pics for u, been outside at max live birmingham last 2 years! pics in lots of mags!

FlamingCorsa

3rd Jan 05 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Adge

3rd Jan 05 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no mate! dnt do it!
Sandsy

3rd Jan 05 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would be interested in a few bits if you where returning to standard
RCoughtrie

3rd Jan 05 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much extra for a full re-spray ?
big eck

3rd Jan 05 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would be very interested in bits off of it if you decide to split it
corsasri1

3rd Jan 05 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where you from
FlamingCorsa

3rd Jan 05 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i am hoping to start using 2 pac paints in the next month or so and so long as that goes well then i could have it painted again and imiculate with rainbow metalflake for £400 (maybe less not workied it out yet) i think! i live in shropsire!!! iaz
arf_SRi

3rd Jan 05 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

split it split it im sure ull get enough money for some parts to do something else to it, or sell it altogether, either way, u'll never get enough money back if u dont split, 2k is just a giveaway really! i call first dibs on the colour coded interior bits etc lol
FlamingCorsa

3rd Jan 05 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont really wanna split it and fancy spraying it again to get it imiculate, dont think i will get anymore for the car if i splt it really! iaz
Greasemonkey

4th Jan 05 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Swap it fr a p-reg 306 TD, lol, i want another corsa, lol, may i add, 50-55miles to the gallon, cheap insurance, only 72'000 etc etc

[Edited on 04-01-2005 by Greasemonkey]
Greg W

4th Jan 05 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what side skirts are those on there Iaz?

Greg.
Sidesport

5th Jan 05 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BUMP!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » FLAMINGCORSA...... GOTTA SELL IT!!!!! 2 mag features in the past, may split parts if intrest?!?! 24 database queries in 0.0141919 seconds