corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Need for Speed Underground 2!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Need for Speed Underground 2!
Skipz

User status: Offline
   26th Dec 04 at 00:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got it today on both the Xbox and PS2.. communication failure between parents and sister...

But anyways started playing it on the PS2 and you get the Corsa C 1.8 SRi... So i got it.. shit slow but ones you start tuning it it's shit hot!!
corsa_godfather

26th Dec 04 at 01:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

then the engine management light comes on and u have to pay fortunes to get it fixed
Skipz

26th Dec 04 at 02:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

still waiting for that, not had a squeaky seat or airbag light come on either... Must be a New Corsa C thats not available yet... think it'll be called the Corsa F... F for Faultless (yeah right like that'll happen)

Been told the Xbox Version allows you to download Cars from EA for the game but cant figure out how to do it
Calum1577

27th Dec 04 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

HAHA same thing happened to me. The g.f got it for my PS2 and my step dad got it for my xbox. Best to get it fot PC as u can download genuine bodykits and rims from some real manufacturers. I spoke to a guy in Japan who has shopped a veilside kit in for his 350z in the game. Smart as.
Skipz

29th Dec 04 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was gonna get it for PC for that very reason but My old man wont let me as he takes up the PC with all his Mohaa games!!!

Was told you can download Cars from EA for the Xbox version turns out it's a load of bollocks

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Need for Speed Underground 2! 23 database queries in 0.0086501 seconds