corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South West » Spraying and Fitting

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Spraying and Fitting
DamoSXI

User status: Offline
23rd Dec 04 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have won a Irmscher rear spoiler for my corsa C which came in the post 2day so I need to get it sprayed and fitted.

Does anybody know of any places around Bristol that are well priced and do good work so i can get it sprayed and fitted ??????

I didnt know at the time if it was a Sxi/Sri fit irmscher spoiler or a non Sxi/Sri which needs to be bonded on. I have a SXI but only spotted the spoiler on ebay at the last minute so didnt have time to ask the guy selling it.

It turns out to be a Bond on type. would i need the holes left by the old standard fit spoiler to be filled over first or will the bond on spoiler be water tight once fitted ?????

If anybody could answer my questions that would be cool
mattdaracer87

23rd Dec 04 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try www.avoncustom.co.uk

they sprayed and kitted their awesome show car citroen saxo and dans skyline from max power
DamoSXI

23rd Dec 04 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks for that Matt

where does every1 else go for their work to be done as its always good to go to places people recommend

DamoSXI

30th Dec 04 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for the huge amount of help with this topic NOT

[Edited on 30-12-2004 by DamoSXI]
corsa5dr

30th Dec 04 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont stress, this forum is pretty dead nowadays. I had my old corsa's bodywork done at John Wegg's in peasedown near bath, cant remember the number so youll have to look in the yellow pages.
He fitted my front and rear bumpers, spoiler skirts and colour coded the arches for £350, so he is pretty cheap.

Also cheekycorsa uses some guy in Cheddar who is meant to be cheap and good
sim0ng

30th Dec 04 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds good, think I'll pay him a visit, aint going to cheddar though, bath is far enough!

ultrafine in gloucester is supposed to be quite cheap place to get stuff done tho isn't it?!
NovaGTE

30th Dec 04 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u me if you want his number, he did a hell of a lot of work to my Nova

And the work was always A1 and at a very good price
sim0ng

10th Jan 05 at 00:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no offence, but that bumper looks stupid! dosen't suit the car what so ever! why put such a rounded bumper on such a square car?!
DamoSXI

10th Jan 05 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats abit un-called for buddy and not what this topic is about so keep your comments to yourself
corsa5dr

10th Jan 05 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sim0ng
no offence, but that bumper looks stupid! dosen't suit the car what so ever! why put such a rounded bumper on such a square car?!

Such is the way of the nova IMO it suited the general look of the car as it was all aggressively styled

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South West » Spraying and Fitting 23 database queries in 0.0107789 seconds