corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Dj stuff and vinyls..

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dj stuff and vinyls..
Mattb

User status: Offline
21st Dec 04 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Righty then... i kept a few bits and bobs from when i had decks and have decided to sell up and was wondered if anyone would be interested..

i have:

a pair of sony MDR V700DJ headphones, still cost around £90 new and are awsome (as far as headphones go) still got the box too..
i want £50 for em

A numark DM3002ex chrome 3 channel mixer not sure if you can get em any more, but they still sell the 3000 (same thing but without the kill switches) i want £60 for that as i think it could do with a cross fader..

i also have various drum and bass vinyls (about 1000 or so) tunes from 1992 through to 2003 loads of hard to find ones in there
and some hardcore ones too (2002/3)

i know its the wrong place to advertise em really but im not too fussed whether they sell or not, because if i sell the vinyls i probably wont see em for sale ever again

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Dj stuff and vinyls.. 24 database queries in 0.0080931 seconds