corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Hardcore Music with MC'ing

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hardcore Music with MC'ing
Desmond

User status: Offline
17th Dec 04 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone into it? Just out of interest, ever been to a proper rave? Whats local to you? The ones near me all release the CD's, same? Got any? DJ's etc etc.

We have, Uprising - Sheffield, TFi Friday - Doncaster, Distruxshon - South Yorkshire.

Wohh and looking to the right of my screen reminds me of sommet
Munchie

17th Dec 04 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

warehouse?
wezjax

17th Dec 04 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i went to many a rave back in the day when it was fairly big. used to go to uprising when it was at retford, vibealite in mansfield then when it moved to bradford and a few one off vibealite/pleasuredome events.
GT4Brody

17th Dec 04 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

been to united dance yrs ago and loads of d and b evants at bagleys camden palace etc
Cavey

17th Dec 04 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would have loved to, but was too young at the time. Used to love listening to hardcore in school

Vibes n LiveLee
MatthewR

17th Dec 04 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I went to World Dance Millenium at the Millenium Dome, been Bagleys back in the day and Sanctuary a few times when i used to be a pillhead
chillout

17th Dec 04 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think nearest ive been to a rave wud be wigan peir tiz petty mad there all the places up our way like the new monkey ect got closed down a good few years ago
Desmond

17th Dec 04 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone got any CD's ripped on their computer that fancy exchanging? Ive got some absolute quality ones.

DJ SY @ uprising
Brisk & Ham @ Diztruxshon
Scott Brown @ TFi

I was at the dizstruxshon and it was amaizing.... better than any club in england.... especially if you enjoy gettin of ya tits!!
Tom

17th Dec 04 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, it's wank, I used to liuke happy hardcore when I was a kid, it doesn't seem to have changed in 10yrs
Desmond

17th Dec 04 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
No, it's wank, I used to liuke happy hardcore when I was a kid, it doesn't seem to have changed in 10yrs

Quite impressed, actually got 7 posts before some one put that. I never asked what people thought, but to set you straight, CD's that you buy of the shelf are WANK and yes they are the same chooz as 10 years ago, but if you go to a proper place just like in a night club they play new, unreleased tracks. If you like Dance music there is no way you cant like hardcore when your in a mess!!

Proper DJ's with proper MC's.... if anyone knows how to put a CD online for download let me know and ill put one up...... probably the best DJ set you will ever here and every choon is quality
Neil

17th Dec 04 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chillout
think nearest ive been to a rave wud be wigan peir tiz petty mad there all the places up our way like the new monkey ect got closed down a good few years ago

They are all still open.. but I wudnt go.

I went to the Last Slammin Vinyl at the Sanctuary and I also DJ Hardcore
Matt H

17th Dec 04 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i like this music sometimes

hush ya mouth des
Scott McKenzie

17th Dec 04 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Desmond
If you like Dance music there is no way you cant like hardcore when your in a mess!!

Says who???

Hardcore is for chavs only
Mattb

17th Dec 04 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i used to be a regular at slammin vinyl, which was always a good laugh, and hardcore heaven was awsome..
attended me a rave in a tunnel once cant remember much tho

and tom, sorry fella, got to disagree with you it has evolved alot, especially over the last 4 or 5 years, yet there is still some of the older type stuff being made which aint my cuppa tea
timrud_

17th Dec 04 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Desmond I love the rave scene! Lot of people don't like the MC'ing, but it hits the spot for me! And yuo can't beat being bolloxed!

Remember at the donny cruise this year when the show was on, both nights an estate car with a big speaker and decks with some kids MC'ing. Top doller... I spent all night there watching them!
Tom

17th Dec 04 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Desmond
quote:
Originally posted by Tom

Quite impressed, actually got 7 posts before some one put that. I never asked what people thought, but to set you straight, CD's that you buy of the shelf are WANK and yes they are the same chooz as 10 years ago, but if you go to a proper place just like in a night club they play new, unreleased tracks. If you like Dance music there is no way you cant like hardcore when your in a mess!!

Proper DJ's with proper MC's.... if anyone knows how to put a CD online for download let me know and ill put one up...... probably the best DJ set you will ever here and every choon is quality

Sorry so the mc's do something different than say aye aye or pretend mix with there mouths or what - might have missed something or maybe your full of shit
scott d

18th Dec 04 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have been to loads of raves over the past years... Bowlers, Fantasy Island, SE1, Bagleys, Adelphi, Leicester Uni, Sanctuary - near enough every big venue in England. Unfortunately there are hardly any raves locally apart from the odd club night, best venue near by was Bowlers in Manchester which was bought out in 2001 and turned into a computer fair - gutted!

I've listened to Hardcore since "back in the day" at school and now DJ & produce it along with the odd night out getting bolloxed.

Prefer the music to MC's although don't mind them so long as their not constantly going on & on over every breakdown / vocals.

Got a fair few rips of tape packs in MP3 format if your after any recordings from Slammin' Vinyl, Hardcore Heaven & Uproar... Scott Brown, Brisk, Marc Smith, Sharkey, Kev Energy, Mark EG, etc along with Storm, Whizzkid, Wotsee, Odyssey on the mic.
corsa_boy

18th Dec 04 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Helter Skelter - Force & Styles sets are very very good!
Charlene

18th Dec 04 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea its called new monkey down here and you can buy tapes or Cds

http://www.ultimatebuzz.net - Thats the website for rave in the North East
MatthewR

18th Dec 04 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Charleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeene
Charlene

18th Dec 04 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Evisu
Charleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeene

Yes?
mk4_astra

18th Dec 04 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

love hardcore and been to a few raves at the sanctuary which was 1 of the best places to go until it closed down , got a really good free/illegal rave scene round here though which mainly caters for hardcore and d n b fans
cowellyovshotton

18th Dec 04 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

been to the new monkey in sunderland once,

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Hardcore Music with MC'ing 22 database queries in 0.1033912 seconds