corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The area you live in

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The area you live in
Colin

User status: Offline
   15th Dec 04 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How chav is your town

In last 2 weeks in mine theres been, attempted murder outside a club(now shutdown), armed robbery at the bank next to the police station, and even the old lady that won the karaoke in the local got mugged of her winnings I cant go to most of the pubs in fear of bumping into the wrong people who would like to dance on my face. I just think its really piss here and wondered if its all the same

Its really dodgy going out at nights/weekends and ive had 4 kickins in 2004 - up 50% on '03

[Edited on 15-12-2004 by Kolin]
Robbo

15th Dec 04 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not ata ll
Ally

15th Dec 04 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ummmmmmm

Our area is ok, we are cut off from most things
Jamie

15th Dec 04 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aberdeen is fine

White Horse in Balmedie (10 minutes from mine) is meant to be a rough pub
AndyW

15th Dec 04 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

east london...need i say more?
dave17

15th Dec 04 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

croydon
MatthewR

15th Dec 04 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Watford
Colin

15th Dec 04 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was down in Lincoln visiting family in March and it was great........didnt see hardly any tossers, plenty of nova boys aswell zooming about at night but no trouble
Siberia

15th Dec 04 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

chav no no my village is like monaco on a sunny day

my estate however starlet GT's everywere.... full of chavs

oh look we even ahve a website http://www.malahide.ie
Red_SXi

15th Dec 04 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lots of attitude in Dunstable and Luton

[Edited on 15-12-2004 by Red_SXi]
Corsa E-Tec

15th Dec 04 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

watford always trouble i got in trouble there last week

stevenage is full of chavs
Nismo

15th Dec 04 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not to bad , full of country chav wannabee's
mk4_astra

15th Dec 04 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aylesburys full of chavs and crackheads
chris_uk
Premium Member

15th Dec 04 at 14:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im in guiseley which is left side of leeds near the poshend (ilkley et) so its not to bad.. but yeadon is a shit hole! soooo many chavs!
Colin

15th Dec 04 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also worth saying about 15 house breaks in my street alone in last 2 years and 4 cars and a caravan nicked..............also fucking loads of drugs dealers urm about 20 I know of

I really want to move!
MarkM

15th Dec 04 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In Liverpool if you pick your places you frequent then there is never any trouble...

There are known bars etc which there is always kick offs...but then there are bars where your guaranteed a good night with no dick heads in...

By my house I have only even heard of 1 break in...and a couple of cars stolen...thats in 22 years of living here...

However if you go into some of the inner city areas...you could compare it to Bagdad sometimes...cars robbed all the time etc...

Tom

15th Dec 04 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH better than it used to be well for personal trouble anyway, shit still happens (lads getting gang raped, attempted rapes, loads of kickings), but I just seem to be doing ok lately, but that's cos' I stay out of the places where I know loads of people dislike me - like col said. All that will prolly change when I stop seeing this bird tho (well if it finishes messy) cos' her family r well rough
MarkM

15th Dec 04 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh and talking of drug dealers...every other scally lad is a drug dealer in Liverpool

MatthewR

15th Dec 04 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa E-Tec

Watford is alright, the trouble that happens in watford is the odd scrap, no guns or robbing banks and shit
Tom

15th Dec 04 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sport16v
In Liverpool if you pick your places you frequent then there is never any trouble...

There are known bars etc which there is always kick offs...but then there are bars where your guaranteed a good night with no dick heads in...

By my house I have only even heard of 1 break in...and a couple of cars stolen...thats in 22 years of living here...

However if you go into some of the inner city areas...you could compare it to Bagdad sometimes...cars robbed all the time etc...

Yeah liverpool is very hit and miss in terms of trouble some places r really nice some really dangerous

Agree mainly with what your saying about picking your places to go, but there r dickheads everywhere

If you go to places like the 051 or slater street etc you probably will see a fight, infact there is trouble in alot of places in town bar the posh places like mosquito & the place, news bar etc ( I was in news bar last night it was empty apart from about 50 of my colleagues)

Sorry rambling
liamC

15th Dec 04 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My area is particularly rough. If you mentioned my area to anyone around here theyd all go "oh, wouldnt live there" etc

I have big blocks of flights to my right, with police cars and riot vans there every other day. I used to do my paper round in there a few years ago, and you would find used needles in the stairwells and stuff like that.

To my left I have about 250 houses which is also well known where it is by its name. Scumbags galore, all who have never worked a days work in their lives.

And then theres my terraced house along with 2 other streets which are fine.

Tom

15th Dec 04 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Evisu
quote:
Originally posted by Corsa E-Tec

Watford is alright, the trouble that happens in watford is the odd scrap, no guns or robbing banks and shit

Has been relatively quiet for shottings in town lately altho uptil end of the summer they were very regular
MatthewR

15th Dec 04 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

see, that sorta shit dont happen in watford, just petty crime and a few fights and who aint had a fight?
scotty19

15th Dec 04 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:

Yeah liverpool is very hit and miss in terms of trouble some places r really nice some really dangerous

Agree mainly with what your saying about picking your places to go, but there r dickheads everywhere

If you go to places like the 051 or slater street etc you probably will see a fight, infact there is trouble in alot of places in town bar the posh places like mosquito & the place, news bar etc ( I was in news bar last night it was empty apart from about 50 of my colleagues)

Sorry rambling

Was a big kickoff outside reflex the other week, is that by concert square?, dunno cos i was pretty hammered, saw a big fight invovling bouncers outsid the rubber soul on mattew street a few month back
Tom

15th Dec 04 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by scotty19
quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:

Sorry rambling

Was a big kickoff outside reflex the other week, is that by concert square?, dunno cos i was pretty hammered, saw a big fight invovling bouncers outsid the rubber soul on mattew street a few month back

Rubber soul & reflex, there's you answer I had a massive fight outside relex once when sum1 bottled my ex.

Yeah reflex is just down the bottom of wood street 2 mins from concert square.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The area you live in 22 database queries in 0.1004710 seconds