corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Most Haunted - Living TV

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Most Haunted - Living TV
Tiger

User status: Offline
30th Nov 04 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did anyone just watch it?

That fucking table when it moved i got shivers right up my spine!!!! All that breathing and dragging sounds when they were the only ones there too, spooky as hell - i love that program, scares th eshit outta me and its all real which makes it better....
Greg_M

30th Nov 04 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mmmm....yeah its all real
Tiger

30th Nov 04 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People are too sceptical nowadays....
Greg_M

30th Nov 04 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no i verry much believe in many things that are beyond human compehension. 3cm making a sensible post for instance. it is phenomenon not full understood, but that is not to say it doesnt exist
Greg_M

30th Nov 04 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no on a serious note, i do have a verry open mind and have quite a big interest in the paranormal, but that programe IS a set up. did you watch the darren brown investigation? exactly the same pricipal
Tiger

30th Nov 04 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They do this thing called table tipping, they had cameras all round the table and the whole table was wobbling without any of them touching it, people were crying because they didnt know what was happening.....not this episode mind you, the table went flying into one of the blokes tonight without any warning...
Greg_M

30th Nov 04 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes, youve got to see the purpose of the TV camera. its there to film things, that entertain people, if it films nothing. the program is nothing. and no body watches the show.

therfore if the camera just happens to catch something, it makes the program a tad more interesting. and people watch

more people = more money.

and try and put this into context, they 'discover' paranormal activity at this level every week? how? people set up cameras and go 'ghost chasing for years and see nothing, or verry little. so how do this TV series see things week in week out?
Tiger

30th Nov 04 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They specifically said before they did the program that they were all serious about filming some footage was quite rare. Sometimes nothing happenes at all, what would be the point of doing it if nothing happens to keep people interested? They have EMF meters that behave strangely and thermal cameras, things like that cant be faked....... They have people scrutinize it, professional people that wouldnt have their career ruined by some fake tv show, and even they say that although a lot of the stuff can be explained rationally, some things on there are genuinly put down to paranormal activity....like the UFO's they filmed in derbyshire LIVE on tv with members of the public also watching, my friend was there...it was at Arbor Low Stone Circle.
Tiger

30th Nov 04 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like i say, there have been many occasions where ive been bored because nothing at all happens...
Greg_M

30th Nov 04 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tiger
Like i say, there have been many occasions where ive been bored because nothing at all happens...

really ive watched the prgram verry little, as it too ott for my liking
Tiger

30th Nov 04 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, it gets to the end of the program and they say, "well, even though very little has occured blah blah...."
Cavey

30th Nov 04 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They filmed at the pub that i work at on Summer Solstice. (The Friary) Derby is one of the most haunted places in the country.

All the places along Friargate are linked by under ground passages, and the jail used to be down there, apparently it flooded once and all the prisoners died. Never seen anything myself although the cellar is a creepy place at 3 in the morning.
Tiger

1st Dec 04 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like an interesting place that i wouldnt want to be stuck in

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Most Haunted - Living TV 22 database queries in 0.0115650 seconds