corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » *******Irmscher Bodykit (now with prices)********

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author *******Irmscher Bodykit (now with prices)********
M333KS D

User status: Offline
30th Nov 04 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am selling my full irmscher bodykit - reason being that i am just about to put a combat wide arch bodykit on my corsa c, the irmscher bodykit includes - front bumper complete with skirt, rear bumper complete with skirt (rear skirt is actually a reiger) and both sideskirts, it is painted in ultra blue, this is a mint kit, all spraying and fitting was done by vauxhall dealer. just to give people a guideline, i have just looked on vauxhall website, and the front splitter is £305 new and the sideskirts are £557, the rear skirt is £169 new without spraying or fitting, but im not just selling the skirts im selling the bumpers aswell, im looking for around £700 for the lot!! if brought from vauxhall it would cost arout £1100 - £1200 for just the skirts, so if anybody is interested then u2u me, im open to £offers, if anybody wants any pics then let me know and il send them!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » *******Irmscher Bodykit (now with prices)******** 24 database queries in 0.0066991 seconds