corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Vauxhall Diagnostic Kit?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Diagnostic Kit?
Paul_J

User status: Offline
26th Nov 04 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmm, I was in the motorist discount center the other day and saw these little kit thingies that you can buy now for different manufacturers. They work like the diagnostic machines and give you your fault code's when plugged into your car.

Has anyone used one of these 'kit' things and what are they like? Are they any different (and will the results be any different) from what I'd get if I went to vauxhall?

Note my vaux garage charges £76 for a diagnostic check, so I really don't want to use their service - plus it'd be handy to use to check in the future whether things are going wrong again or I'm just imagining things.

Paul J
Richie

26th Nov 04 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

doesnt work on our cars paul
Sam
Premium Member

26th Nov 04 at 23:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a diagnostic tool. It's great, simple to use, and portable too.

It's called a paperclip...
Richie

26th Nov 04 at 23:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats exactly what these clips do paul, they bridge the pins and monitor the ecu light wire.

Doesnt work on X12XE ecu's

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Vauxhall Diagnostic Kit? 22 database queries in 0.0095470 seconds