corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Essex Dogging locations - for those who want to attend

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Essex Dogging locations - for those who want to attend
3CorsaMeal

User status: Offline
19th Nov 04 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know Evisu was researching a while back....

http://www.melanies-uk-swingers.com/goingout/dogging/counties/essex-swingers.htm
3CorsaMeal

19th Nov 04 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A120 between braintree & colchester
A120 between braintree & colchester sectioned off lay by out of sight of main road, just past coggeshall turn off towards br/tree, action all day but couples most fri. sat. nights in bushes like being watched and some in car action too,

might cruise by tonight
Sri5

19th Nov 04 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bet there is one middle aged woman there, and loads of blokes just waiting a turn.
3CorsaMeal

19th Nov 04 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Signals - There's loads of signals that doggers use, the most common are flashing lights, these could be interior or exterior lights. This basically means they're doggers. Leaving the internal light on basically means we want to be watched. If they wind down the window, this means the they want to fondle / be fondled or more. If they want more, they tell you. Most doggers start with a show for the guys and then go further once they've picked the males that interest them. There are many more signals but most of these are really obvious, like flashing.
glasgow_corsa_c

19th Nov 04 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gonna see if theres any in my area
wezjax

19th Nov 04 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aah, the joys of dogging me and a mate went to check our local areas out about a year and a half ago and were pretty amazed with how big the local groups were.
not been back since it came to the awareness of the public tho'.
vibrio
Banned

19th Nov 04 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the only thing that puts me off dogging is the fact that most of the females are skanky slags
3CorsaMeal

19th Nov 04 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its the standing round in a cold wet car park with a load of social rejects that puts me off.

and thats just the CS meets

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Essex Dogging locations - for those who want to attend 22 database queries in 0.0124700 seconds