corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Standard Radio Code

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Standard Radio Code
Coopers_Corsa

User status: Offline
13th Nov 04 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right then, all of the lights on the heater control panel are now not working, ive checked the fuses and there all fine, so i presume it must be the bulbs or its shorting somewhere, either way thats a problem for another day. however my radio for some reason has now gone into safe mode and wants me to put a code into it before it will let me play anything. has anyone got the software what will tell me what code i need to put in, what information do you need of my h/u to get the code? can ne1 help? or suggest a place that can without payin stupid money! cheerz people
Corsa^Dan

User status: Offline
14th Nov 04 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£10 at some places 2 get it done IIRC

New Poll