corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » Endyke 2 Tyres

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Endyke 2 Tyres
Sri5

User status: Offline
8th Nov 04 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In Hull down cleveland street, i thought i would go get some new tyres from them on sunday afternoon.
When i got there, i told the guy that i was after some new tyres for the MOT coming up this week. So off i wondered to the sales office for a fag, when the guy comes back over to me and asks me if i realised that my front pads and disks were f**ked. I said no, and was told that it would defo fail an MOT, and be unsafe to drive home.
But what a guy, he said he could fit me new disks and pads, change fluid and service the rear drums for £200 there and then.
How i laughed when i told him that my car had just passed the MOT the week before, and i had lied to him to see if he would try and scam me.

So another garage to add the dodgy ones in Hull.
corsa-sxi

User status: Offline
8th Nov 04 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL nice move mate, what was his face like when u told him? they all try to scam u, if u want piece of mind, go to the vauxhall dealer...

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » Endyke 2 Tyres 23 database queries in 0.0077600 seconds