corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » front bumper help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author front bumper help
hitman2k

User status: Offline
5th Nov 04 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just fucked my front bumper 2day!! arhh only had it repaired last week guy done it for free so wasnt that bad but now on the passenger side after i drove over a big pot hole at about 25mph you know the brase which supports bumper it has snapped off the bumper,how ever bumper is still secure but has moved about 1cm down can only tell from the side, How much is it gonna get me to fix? also will they have to take off the whole bumper and re brase it?? thank you
timrud_

5th Nov 04 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Take pictures and complain, should cost you nothing!
hitman2k

5th Nov 04 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will do m8 but they take ages to sort out etc and i need car to drive so i'll get it repaired and then take it from there just asking how much am i luking at only underneather so wont need respray!
glasgow_corsa_c

6th Nov 04 at 07:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if there are no kinda spiderwed effect type cracks in thepaint on the outsdie thenit should be a case of u being able to repair the insdie urself.

doenthis many a time onmy old corsa c.. basically, unbolt the brase or whatever it is thatis connected to the car... then see where its broken from and re-fiberglass it back on.

simple really.
Matt H

6th Nov 04 at 08:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

duct tape
hitman2k

6th Nov 04 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

okay will try duck tape till i can get it to bodyshop on monday as i neva used fibre glass before........

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » front bumper help 22 database queries in 0.0100732 seconds