corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » FIFA 2005?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FIFA 2005?
Dave1682

User status: Offline
2nd Nov 04 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys, (and gals) I was just wondering if anyone has bought this and what do you think of it?

Obviously, I'm a huge fan of the pro evo series, played them a lot, played pro evo 4 a bit recently too, and love them.

However, as a (dare I say it) gamecube owner, the winning eleven series only comes out on the system in the east, so the only option is FIFA 2005. I've read recently that this FIFA game IS ACTUALLY a big improvement over the other versions, and narrows the gap between Pro Evo and FIFA games. Has anyone played both and how do they compare?

All comments welcome,

Cheers,

Dave
Dr Pepper

2nd Nov 04 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have it rented at the moment---- trustme if you play evo then all fifa will do is frustrate you.

It looks lovely- but the play is slow and too uninvolving......running with the ball for more than a couple of metres is almost impossible.

It is far too easy too score from free kicks and corners and throw ins seem to be faitly random in what direction they end up.

pro evo is still miles in front in terms of game play-- it feels much smoother and lets you score a much greater variety of goals.

Not worth buying in my opinion
Dave1682

2nd Nov 04 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks mate, but as I do't have any other football game options, I may have to! I might get it from GAME then if its dump, then return it within 10days for a full refund.
Dr Pepper

2nd Nov 04 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good thinking
c14nhl

3rd Nov 04 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never played Pro Evo, but have got FIFA 2005
I like it, hard to get used to, but I like it.
If you have no option then its not the worst game to be stuck with!
Nath

3rd Nov 04 at 00:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Pepper
i have it rented at the moment---- trustme if you play evo then all fifa will do is frustrate you.

It looks lovely- but the play is slow and too uninvolving......running with the ball for more than a couple of metres is almost impossible.

It is far too easy too score from free kicks and corners and throw ins seem to be faitly random in what direction they end up.

pro evo is still miles in front in terms of game play-- it feels much smoother and lets you score a much greater variety of goals.

Not worth buying in my opinion

Agreed!!
Robbo

3rd Nov 04 at 08:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I prefer FIFA for its realism although having playing Pro EVo theres no doubt PE is better
V8

3rd Nov 04 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fifa 2005 all the way
Git

3rd Nov 04 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I rocks on X Box live
p

6th Nov 04 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im not a fan off pro evo. but fifa 2005 is pretty good, and it is well good on x box live ! well worth 30 odd quid !

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » FIFA 2005? 22 database queries in 0.0081658 seconds