corsasport.co.uk
 

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » work related, need opinions asap !

Combe Tickets


New Topic

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.


Author work related, need opinions asap !
waynep
Member

Registered: 20th Apr 02
Location: london
User status: Offline
21st Oct 04 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i want to leave my job but its sensible to hav a new one lined up b4 hand

but i cant stand my current job and need to leave asap but i dont have any where to work if i do quit.......

wot to do ?
leeshez
Member

Registered: 3rd May 01
Location: Great Harwood, Lancashire
User status: Offline
21st Oct 04 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ggrin and bare it? Or get part time work?
waynep
Member

Registered: 20th Apr 02
Location: london
User status: Offline
21st Oct 04 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i cant find another job even part time , and i need to leave but then ill just b a bum with no money !
Stuckey
Member

Registered: 5th Jun 02
Location: Plumstead, Greater London
User status: Offline
21st Oct 04 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

grin and bear it, going from money to nothing sucks, i walked outta my job cos it was crap

went from 214 a week to nothing, get another job lined up even if it sucks, then look for a job u would like

[Edited on 21-10-2004 by Stuckey]
waynep
Member

Registered: 20th Apr 02
Location: london
User status: Offline
21st Oct 04 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its so hard! i have grinned and bared for a year ! and now im reaching breakin point

[Edited on 21-10-2004 by corsa-crazy]
Stuckey
Member

Registered: 5th Jun 02
Location: Plumstead, Greater London
User status: Offline
21st Oct 04 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u will regret it if u leave without getting another job, i did

just get a job anywhere doing anything, then look for a decent job
mossy
Member

Registered: 22nd Jan 04
Location: Manchester Drives: GSi
User status: Offline
21st Oct 04 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wat do u do?
waynep
Member

Registered: 20th Apr 02
Location: london
User status: Offline
21st Oct 04 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i work for ripspeed
baza31
Member

Registered: 19th Apr 03
Location: yorkshire
User status: Offline
21st Oct 04 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wiat till u get ur xmas bonus then leave , with a bag full of goodies
waynep
Member

Registered: 20th Apr 02
Location: london
User status: Offline
21st Oct 04 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
wiat till u get ur xmas bonus then leave , with a bag full of goodies


dont get none of that shit
Greg_M
Member

Registered: 2nd Sep 03
Location: Grantham, Lincolnshire
User status: Offline
21st Oct 04 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is whats it like in the real world, you just have to get on with it, and look for another job whilst working. otherwise how do you know, you mite be out of work for months!!!!
mossy
Member

Registered: 22nd Jan 04
Location: Manchester Drives: GSi
User status: Offline
21st Oct 04 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u work at ripspeed in halfords or do they have there own shops?
Greg_M
Member

Registered: 2nd Sep 03
Location: Grantham, Lincolnshire
User status: Offline
21st Oct 04 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mossy
u work at ripspeed in halfords or do they have there own shops?


he works in halfords, unless he works in head office
waynep
Member

Registered: 20th Apr 02
Location: london
User status: Offline
21st Oct 04 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah im actualy in a halfords its utter shit been there 2 years it wasnt bad until we got a new manager last year
Greg_M
Member

Registered: 2nd Sep 03
Location: Grantham, Lincolnshire
User status: Offline
21st Oct 04 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa-crazy
nah im actualy in a halfords its utter shit been there 2 years it wasnt bad until we got a new manager last year


do loads of stuff wrong and blame it on the newbies, always cheers me up
mossy
Member

Registered: 22nd Jan 04
Location: Manchester Drives: GSi
User status: Offline
21st Oct 04 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wats wrong with it?

but u serioulsy dont wanna go with out a job,

could temp till u find summat perm
waynep
Member

Registered: 20th Apr 02
Location: london
User status: Offline
21st Oct 04 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the thing is i am the newbie !!!! i been theere 2 years and there hasnt been any one new and im the youngest one tehre ! its a nightmare
mossy
Member

Registered: 22nd Jan 04
Location: Manchester Drives: GSi
User status: Offline
21st Oct 04 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Greg12v
quote:
Originally posted by corsa-crazy
nah im actualy in a halfords its utter shit been there 2 years it wasnt bad until we got a new manager last year


do loads of stuff wrong and blame it on the newbies, always cheers me up



dont say shit like that i start at allsports tommorrow
Greg_M
Member

Registered: 2nd Sep 03
Location: Grantham, Lincolnshire
User status: Offline
21st Oct 04 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mossy
quote:
Originally posted by Greg12v
quote:
Originally posted by corsa-crazy
nah im actualy in a halfords its utter shit been there 2 years it wasnt bad until we got a new manager last year


do loads of stuff wrong and blame it on the newbies, always cheers me up



dont say shit like that i start at allsports tommorrow


its fun. i love it, then make them hoover the place but then again im allowed.
mossy
Member

Registered: 22nd Jan 04
Location: Manchester Drives: GSi
User status: Offline
21st Oct 04 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Greg12v
quote:
Originally posted by mossy
quote:
Originally posted by Greg12v
quote:
Originally posted by corsa-crazy
nah im actualy in a halfords its utter shit been there 2 years it wasnt bad until we got a new manager last year


do loads of stuff wrong and blame it on the newbies, always cheers me up



dont say shit like that i start at allsports tommorrow


its fun. i love it, then make them hoover the place but then again im allowed.




im not goin in now
goldfish
Banned

Registered: 7th Feb 03
Location: we have a grass in CS he is a chav
User status: Offline
21st Oct 04 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa-crazy
i want to leave my job but its sensible to hav a new one lined up b4 hand

but i cant stand my current job and need to leave asap but i dont have any where to work if i do quit.......

wot to do ?



find a new one first or maybe you should not bother if your so stupid you have to asctually ask what to do
waynep
Member

Registered: 20th Apr 02
Location: london
User status: Offline
21st Oct 04 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers i always awaight your reply im so glad ur opinion was given ! x
mossy
Member

Registered: 22nd Jan 04
Location: Manchester Drives: GSi
User status: Offline
21st Oct 04 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa-crazy
cheers i always awaight your reply im so glad ur opinion was given ! x



anytime
Lee 16v
Member

Registered: 25th Jun 04
Location: Maidstone Drives: Corsa 2.0 16v
User status: Offline
21st Oct 04 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sign up to an agency to do temp work then jus temp til u get a new job, u get paid weekly that way as well

 
New Topic

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » work related, need opinions asap ! 22 database queries in 0.0240152 seconds