corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Gmax/Jamex

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gmax/Jamex
CorsAsh

User status: Offline
12th Oct 04 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Am replacin my worn out suspension with some Bilstein shocks all round, now I've seen a kit available from Online, Bilstein shocks and Jamex springs for £189. Thing I want to know is; is it worth replacin Gmax with Jamex, or should I save myself some money and just get the shocks?

The guy's told me that Jamex are TUV approved and matched to the dampers - is that just blag? I know neither spring are the best around, but anyway - stick with Gmax or fit Jamex?

Cheers guys...
italianjob

12th Oct 04 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

g-max is too soft.. pish.. try summit else
Adam_B

12th Oct 04 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought Gmax and Jamex were the same company? sometimes when we order g-max suspension from work they come in jamex boxes
CorsAsh

12th Oct 04 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just got the shocks in the end, will stick with my gmax ones for now, then get some eibach -50mm in a week or two

New Poll