corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » The question is, do i buy...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The question is, do i buy...
Jgrant1285

User status: Offline
11th Oct 04 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm in two minds about this. First of all heres the scenario...

I'm going to wireless network the downstairs PC (the one i'm using now) to my upstairs computer (which i have yet to buy), and use the internet connection from the downstairs PC, so i have the net in my room.

1)Do i buy a pretty basic laptop with no DVD burner & 30GB HD etc....so i can roam around the house connected to the net, in any room etc....

2)do i buy a nice Desktop PC with DVD-RW, CD-RW, 80GB HD (plus the secondary HD which i have in this pc which is 60GB), 5.1 satellite speakers & Sub, wireless keyboard/mouse, 17" LCD monitor.....

Which would ya'll do....

But i do like the idea of being able to go in any room with the laptop and still have the net connected...

P.S. i also thought bout the laptop....they seem to cost a hell of a lot of dough once they fuck up...but with a desktop its alot easier for you to work on yourself coz its just made up of components etc....

Thanks for any feedback...but i just can't make my mind up....

[Edited on 11-10-2004 by Ian]
corsa_sri04

User status: Offline
11th Oct 04 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes im not sure if i should buy a laptop or a desktop, desktops are easier to upgrade so i might get one of them. I'd say depends on what you want the computor for

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » The question is, do i buy... 22 database queries in 0.0109711 seconds