corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » best place for computer parts online

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author best place for computer parts online
Graham

User status: Offline
2nd Oct 04 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im looking for a fairly decent processor for my laptop, and was wondering if its cheaper to buy them online, also has anyone heard of laptops having clear acrlylic casings so i can play around with leds etc

thanks
MarkW

2nd Oct 04 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u struggle upgrading a processor in a laptop m8, many of them are non upgradeable, plua if yout going up a big jump u need to think how ur gonna cool it down, wht laptop u trying to upgrade? best place is dabs or microdirect but i doubt whther u will get wot u need.........
Kyle T
Premium Member

2nd Oct 04 at 18:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

www.overclockers.co.uk

www.ebuyer.co.uk

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Graham

2nd Oct 04 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well the processor decided one day it was gonna slow down, its a 2gig one i think, and i took it to one of my neighbours and he said yeh the processor isnt working as well as it should, and he would fix it, two days later he went on deployment with the RAF and he wont be back for a few months. im only lookin to upgrade it to a 3gig or maybe stay with two. the laptop itself is a Compaq, presario 2500
MarkW

2nd Oct 04 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hold he said the processor has slowed down - is not tht ur computer has slowed down if ur computer is running shit thn its probs full of spyware if not, and u realli wanna upgrade thn i can't see u being able to especially not with a compaq, and there is no way the m/b or anything else within tht laptop would support a 3GHz........
Graham

2nd Oct 04 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right ill try and load it up now, and faff about deleting usless files, de-frag etc, see how it goes. im interested in getting a signal booster for the wireless broadband router, as the pc is downstairs and i wil be using the laptop upstairs, is there anything that'll work and make the signal better?
MarkW

2nd Oct 04 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wht router and adapter cards u using?
Graham

2nd Oct 04 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

erm if you give me five minutes to find out, as you can tell im not clued up on this whatsoever

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » best place for computer parts online 23 database queries in 0.0097179 seconds