corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » PROBLEM....SUBS AND AMPS acting wierd...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PROBLEM....SUBS AND AMPS acting wierd...
Andy GSi

User status: Offline
30th Sep 04 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right, turned my stero on this morning, and when i put the volume on 23 it should b loud as, but it was like i had ATT on, but never! all amps, subs and componets r working! i took everything apart to c connections r ok, but when i did subs stopped working!!

put my mates headunit in, to c if it was the pre outputs, but wasnt.

i have two amps, one running componets and one for the two subs. the componets r working BUT very quite, and subs arent???

what could it b??

Sach

User status: Offline
1st Oct 04 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what hu u got? any swiches on the amp for the sub?

New Poll